August 2011 Moms
Options

Sawdust everywhere!!!

UGH!!! We're having some new base/trim installed in our small condo today and they are cutting all the pieces in the nursery and there is sawdust covering everything and all over the carpet!  This is why I don't stick around with home remodeling.  Plus, it's a beautiful day outside and I am stuck in here with the workers.  Ugh!! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sawdust everywhere!!!

• Options
    We just finished our new addition to our house yesterday. My husband has been working on it since last year so I'm so glad it's done. We just have to have the new carpet installed next week. I'm so excited to swiffer my floors tomorrow! You have no idea how long it has been since I have not seen dusty footprints in my kitchen!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on the new addition!  It is SO relieving to have it all finished.  We just gutted our kitchen and remodeled our bathroom 6 months ago and that was a nightmare.  We luckily got to stay at my parent's house the entire time, but the clean up was a disaster!  You really don't appreciate the clean new house until you see it at the complete opposite though!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"