January 2012 Moms
Options

So much for keeping a secret!

We told my family the week we found out we were KU. We told DH's dad and step mom a week later. Now, a month later, we decided to tell his mom's side because they aren't so great with secrets. Lo and behold, now the entire world knows...even people at work because I work with my SIL!! I can't believe people really want to ruin other people's good news like that. I would feel horrible if I let out a secret that big. So frustrating!

I had a feeling my SIL would rat us out though ever since we told her we were KU. Her first response was to run out to the back porch where he fianc? was and say 'We have to get pregnant right now b/c J & J are already pregnant!' What a way to celebrate with us huh? She then got upset when I told her I would not be attending her bachelorette party next weekend since they are going to bars/clubs and they all allow smoking. Some people!

Thanks for letting me vent. DH is out the door to get me a cheese pizza....YUM!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So much for keeping a secret!

• Options
    That would be VERY frustrating!! I'm so sorry you didn't get to spill the big news to your co-workers. Hopefully your SIL starts to understand what you go through and if she doesn't, karma will get her when she gets pregnant! Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sorry, I know that sucks, but in all honesty you run that risk when you tell anyone. I got screwed out of telling anyone my first time, so I jumped the gun on everyone this time, and now even my bosses know :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh dear... that's awful!  Thank goodness you waited to tell them!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"