2nd Trimester

Am I the only one that can't wait to start showing alot!!

My best friend told me yesterday, "You're not very big for 21 weeks" It kinda irritated me! I'm like give me a freakin break! Kinda made me think she was saying I'm not pregnant! When she heard me get irritated she said "I mean you just have a tiny bump." It just irritated me alot. 
BabyName Ticker The first LOVE! Dontis Elijah Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The Princess! Gabriella Dominique Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Am I the only one that can't wait to start showing alot!!

• I have the opposite problem..  I fell like a house and have had a few comments that I am BIG for only 15 weeks...  I would take it as a compliment.. But then again we are pregnant and everything and anything can upset us..  I like "looking" pregnant... Just wish I didn't look HUGE already! ha ha ha
  • just try to enjoy it! i have the opposite probelm! LOL! it drives me nuts when i return to work on a Monday morning and everyones all "WOW! i think you got bigger over the weekend!" LOL! I loved it at first but now its getting old, mainly because i know i have gotten bigger and gee...thanks for noticing. but you always want what the other guys has, right?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I am in your position.  I am almost 17 weeks and I don't look pregnant at all.  Even my husband doesn't see any baby bump.  I look chubbier and my pants don't fit, but there is no baby bump.  I was like this with my DD too and I started out thin with her.  I just have wide hips and a long torso...no need for baby to pop way out front. Swimming is the worst.  At least if I had a noticeable bump, it wouldn't be so embarrassing.Embarrassed
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Do you know what you are having yet? I am 14 weeks and I find out at the end of this month.

I am not really showing yet and can fit most of my clothes still except my jeans and t-shirts.

• This is my 3rd baby so everyone is like you should be big already but with my other kids it took time too!! & ya we found out at 16weeks with amniocentesis and its a boy. & I can't fit my pants but apparently I'm not showing enough!! 
    BabyName Ticker The first LOVE! Dontis Elijah Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The Princess! Gabriella Dominique Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • On the flip side, I'm all belly and have been showing quite a bit for a while now.  Sometimes I cover up my bump when I don't feel like talking about it and getting the same questions over and over again.  It's nice that people are interested, but it gets annoying answering the same thing again and again.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Me too! Can't wait to show!  I actually google what my belly is supposed to look like. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • acaveracaver member
    My big belly = lots of back and stomach pain...so I would enjoy your smaller bump while it lasts.  I understand though about wanting to show, you will sooner than you think.
  • I didn't start showing until 18+ weeks, then, suddenly....POP!  It's definitely more noticable when I wear certain things, but the Baby Bump is there!

One day, DH looked at me, and asked "Where did THAT come from?!"  It was so funny.

I'm 20wks now, and I really enjoy looking pregnant.  It makes me feel better when people can notice my "work"!  haha Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am on the fence with this one - on the one hand I want to have a bump so that I look pregnant and not like I have a beer gut. On the other hand, I am enjoying not having to hard core shop for maternity clothes!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I feel the exact same way. I am very thin and at 17 weeks and 4 days I look like i just ate a huge meal. I want it to look like a baby bump and not like I'm just getting chubby from having a huge appetite. But I am ok being able to squeeze and I really do mean squeeze into most of my prepregnancy clothes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"