Cloth Diapering
Options

::Yoda::

Congrats, mama! That was seriously ridiculous. I am so glad we both got diapers. I had no idea that would get so cut throat ;) I think I need a drink now!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ::Yoda::

• Options

::waves:: 

Back at'cha!

I was telling my sister tonight that if I had any clue that it was going to get like that I never would have entered.  But then once you go so far down the path you don't want to turn back / give up.  

I am delighted we both "won". 

And yes indeed, I am now going to have a glass of wine.  Or else I'll never sleep tonight.  And I'm on EST so it is quite late here already.  :p

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageyodasmistress:

::waves:: 

Back at'cha!

I was telling my sister tonight that if I had any clue that it was going to get like that I never would have entered.  But then once you go so far down the path you don't want to turn back / give up.  

I am delighted we both "won". 

And yes indeed, I am now going to have a glass of wine.  Or else I'll never sleep tonight.  And I'm on EST so it is quite late here already.  :p

Seriously! This is the first time I have entered any sort of contest, and it will definitely be the last. My nerves are shot! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We can both help other bumpies win next time!  Then getting them "extra" votes will be fun instead of stressful!  Yes

• Options

imageyodasmistress:
    We can both help other bumpies win next time!  Then getting them "extra" votes will be fun instead of stressful!  Yes

Me please! I'm going to enter next time! :) 

• Options
    imageStephanieDM:

imageyodasmistress:

absolutely.  we need to get a bumpie schedule worked up so that we're not competing againt ourselves in the future.

(I'm using "we" and "our" in a collective sense - I am never entering again!  LOL.) 

• Options
    imageyodasmistress:
    imageStephanieDM:

imageyodasmistress:

absolutely.  we need to get a bumpie schedule worked up so that we're not competing againt ourselves in the future.

(I'm using "we" and "our" in a collective sense - I am never entering again!  LOL.) 

Seriously! I shall just be a pusher for other people from now on. I felt like a mom from 'Toddlers and Tiaras' tonight.  

• Options
    imageStephanieDM:

imageyodasmistress:

Me too!  I hurt my back last week and didn't have time to get a pic!  I'm glad you both won, I was just about to start a congratulatory thread for the winning bumpies!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"