July 2011 Moms
Options

It's June 1st......

We can say we're having a baby next month now Smile
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's June 1st......

• Options
    Some of us early July mamas could possibly have our babies in June being as we will be full term this month!!  Hard to believe I will be considered full term on the 12th of June!!  Kind of hoping my little man decides to come before his EDD of July 3rd bc i sure do not want to go overdue or be induced.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    WOOHOOOO! I most likely will be a June mom..my cerclage comes out in 2 weeks! We made it girls :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Very true about a lot of you early July's becoming June momma's. :) I could still be an August momma since I'm due July 31st but you never know!
  • Options
    im july 17! so guess july it is for me!!! but SO excited to have my little boy in my arms NEXT MONTH
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I could be having a baby as early as June 19th (37 weeks) if my doctor decides to induce me because of my preeclampsia symptoms!! Oh boy- I can't wait to hold this LO!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wow! That's crazy! :)
  • Options
    ksulliksulli member
    Crazy! I'm likely to be a June mama- due 7/1 from LMP, but 6/28 from an early u/s. So soon!
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • Options
    I'm definitely having my baby THIS month! My repeat c/s is scheduled for the 24th! I can't believe it!
  • Options
    This scares me! I still need a baby monitor and haven't gone through my childbirth classes yet... they don't start til next Wednesday! I'm a 7/30 EDD though so hopefully I have my full 8 weeks left. :)
    __________________________________________________________________________________________Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    ya, my EDD is one month from today!! Although I'm banking on going over my EDD rather than sooner, but who knows!
  • Options
    Yup I'll probably be a June mom too!!! My c section is scheduled for July 1st but no one (including my doctor) thinks I'll make it that long because i went into PTL 2 weeks ago and am dilated 2-3!!!! I do hope to make it another couple of weeks though! :)
    photo 41f1f21b-fd5b-40ab-bc31-76a13e270270_zpscf391ac9.jpg
    After 2 years, Injects, PCOS diagnosis and 2 IUI's, we were blessed with our beautiful twin girls!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Baby Girl #3!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    29 more days here!
  • Options

imagemhtepa:
    WOOHOOOO! I most likely will be a June mom..my cerclage comes out in 2 weeks! We made it girls :)

Great job on that long bedrest!!

• Options
    It is craziness....I really have no idea when my baby girl will come: July 6 by LMP, July 20 by first dating, July 15 my mid-date.....but I kind of have had the 15th in my mind for a long time and it is a full moon!
  • Options
    Kara03Kara03 member
    This is so crazy!  We will all be mom's so soon!
  • Options
    CMM05CMM05 member

My c-section is scheduled for June 30th.....so I get to say I'm having a baby this month ;-)

And, with the way my BP has been rising and the awful headaches I'm having, I'm pretty sure this baby is coming within the next few weeks.......

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My EDD is July 5th but I could very well be a June momma as well!  I'll be considered term June 14th and I have an appt. next Tuesday to check LO's position and to see if I've dilated!
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options

imageBaileysmommy2007:
    Some of us early July mamas could possibly have our babies in June being as we will be full term this month!!  Hard to believe I will be considered full term on the 12th of June!!  Kind of hoping my little man decides to come before his EDD of July 3rd bc i sure do not want to go overdue or be induced.  

My mouth dropped when I read this.  Holy crap, I'll be considered "full term" on the 13th.  EDD is July 4th.  Oh my....

• Options

Oi. My DH's boss says to him this last week, "Wouldn't it be great if your baby came before June 21st, that way you don't have to miss work for the birthing class?" Yes, we're pushing it kind of close because no classes were offered in May and the April was full when I called in March. I just keep thinking LO is going to come early and I'm not going to be ready at all.

Well, I get to have plenty of growth u/s's this month to determine if they want to induce early or not. Which I guess wouldn't be terrible, as my EDD was pushed back by three weeks early in my pregnancy, and now they're saying baby is measuring big for my later EDD and is basically where he should be for my first EDD. Go figure. I reach full-term in 3w2d so we'll see which EDD he chooses. Hoping he wants to be lazy like his mommy and hang out for a couple extra weeks. I was 18 days later.

• Options
    My EDD is the end of the month.  I kind of did this when I flipped the calendar today.  Indifferent

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• Options
    My babies will probably arrive this month - YIKES!  That's really crazy to think about!
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wow how times flies!  I can't believe that next month I will have a little baby girl!!!  What am i going to do in my spare time if can't chat on the BUMP?  Wait there will be no spare time :)   
  • Options

imageSaltina11:
    This scares me! I still need a baby monitor and haven't gone through my childbirth classes yet... they don't start til next Wednesday! I'm a 7/30 EDD though so hopefully I have my full 8 weeks left. :)

I haven't started my classes or even done the hospital tour yet! So don't worry, I feel like we late Julyers still have some time (and mine are scheduled for the next two weeks anyway).

Have you found a pediatrician yet? I have an appointment with one (the 2nd one I'm interviewing) next week, I really hope I like them because they are super close to my house! 

• Options
    So excited!!
  • Options

imagebonitatinabina143:
    We can say we're having a baby next month now Smile

I just wrote this on FB b/c I got so excited!! haha Stick out tongue

• Options

imageChlo&Fabes:
    im july 17! so guess july it is for me!!! but SO excited to have my little boy in my arms NEXT MONTH

I'm due July 17th too!! Big Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"