3rd Trimester

Feeling different..

The past few days I have been feeling really different and I can't pin-point what it is. But for the past few days I have had trouble focusing my eyes which I think is weird. If it continues tomorrow I am going to go to the hopsital.

Has anyone else just felt different for no reason? Or is there usually a medical reason for the sudden change?

Thanks!

Re: Feeling different..

• I've been feeling pretty ok lately, but I was going to say I had that issue with my eyes all through my 1st tri., then it just went away shortly after going into the 2nd. Not exactly sure what causes it but it's just one of those weird symptoms of pregnancy. 

Anyway I hope everything turns out to be ok for you!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Captain

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2 since Oct 2011
    Ectopic DX in Feb 14 / treated with MTX
    Ectopic May 14 - Ruptured left tube
    Sept 14 repeat HSG = New DX/ Both Tubes Blocked

• cburitzcburitz
    Fifth Anniversary 5 Love Its

Do you have access to a blood pressure cuff? Changes in vision can be a symptom of preeclampsia.

It's probably nothing but if you are still feeling "off" in a few days, it may be worth a trip to your Dr's office.

Hope you feel better!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I went in for an eye exam yesterday and the Dr asked if my vision was blurry or anything. He said hormones and extra fluid retention can cause vision changes and blurriness, and it's harmless and temporary. Hope that helps!
  • image cburitz:

Do you have access to a blood pressure cuff? Changes in vision can be a symptom of preeclampsia.

It's probably nothing but if you are still feeling "off" in a few days, it may be worth a trip to your Dr's office.

Hope you feel better!

This.  I would call your OB on Monday.  It never hurts to get checked out just to ease your mind.

Photobucket Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards