August 2011 Moms

When are you taking your Babymoon (if you haven't already?)

I am trying to plan a quick babymoon and it looks like we may not be able to go until I am 32 weeks. This would be a "free" cruise that we won and need to take before the deadline is up. Because it seems to be so late in the pregnancy, I've considered going to FL or Hilton Head to the beaches.

Is anyone planning on traveling after this? If you haven't taken your babymoon, when do you plan on going?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: When are you taking your Babymoon (if you haven't already?)

• I really wanted to get away one last time before the baby arrived, but at this point we are soo swamped I don't know if it's going to happen at all. MH is going on a business/fun trip from Tuesday thru Sunday, so I guess he gets a babymoon of his own of sorts. lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Round 1, C 18 months =) Round 2! TTC #2, Cycle 1 image Oversharer extraordinaire:Blog
  • I would love to take one, but with DH and I just recently getting new jobs, and that my maternity leave will be unpaid, we think it's best not to.
  • Loading the player...
  • Peta23Peta23 member

We already went on ours and I'm glad we did. I've been soooo tired lately. I wanted to do another one closer to my due date, but I don't think I will anymore as I feel I'd just be in my room the whole time...waste of money. I hope you enjoy yours though, take the time to really enjoy yourselves and each other one last time:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hate to tell you this, but I'm pretty sure the majority of cruise lines don't let you cruise past 28 weeks or so.  I possibly have this wrong, but I think this is correct. 

DH and I went to Puerto Rico for 4 days for a 1/2 fun, 1/2 work trip (for him) at 24 weeks, and are heading to the mountains for 4 days in 2 weeks (I'll be 32 weeks.)  We'll probably do one more night away in July, just at a hotel in town or something.  But having DD1 we have a little more to "get away" from than first timers!  :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Leah678Leah678 member
    imageashg8r:

Hate to tell you this, but I'm pretty sure the majority of cruise lines don't let you cruise past 28 weeks or so.  I possibly have this wrong, but I think this is correct. 

DH and I went to Puerto Rico for 4 days for a 1/2 fun, 1/2 work trip (for him) at 24 weeks, and are heading to the mountains for 4 days in 2 weeks (I'll be 32 weeks.)  We'll probably do one more night away in July, just at a hotel in town or something.  But having DD1 we have a little more to "get away" from than first timers!  :-)

Gah! I just checked and Carnival is 24 weeks. Thanks for bringing this up. I guess we'll just go to the beach instead.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"