1st Trimester

These cravings are going to be the end of me..

First it was Jimmy Johns-nearest one is 45 minutes away so I had to have Subway instead.  It was just not the same.  Then it was Orange Chicken from Panda Express-nearest one is 2 hours away so I had to order the orange sauce on Amazon for almost $19 and it won't be here til tomorrow.  Now I want a bologna and butter sandwich.  I don't even like bologna!  Actually, I hate bologna!  This is getting exhausting.  I feel like I'm constantly in search of food that won't make me throw up and it's never something that is two minutes away.  I remember with DS we searched everywhere for a fresh strawberry pie (like the ones from Perkins) and I ended up with a strawberry milkshake instead.  I can't say I am going to miss the first tri when it's over!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: These cravings are going to be the end of me..

• You just made me sooooo hungry reading this and I'm DYING for chinese food now!!!! hahaha. My huge cravings have been Salt and Vinegar potato chips and fruit snacks!!  How ridiculous!

• bologna and butter sandwich...this is me, I NEVER eat bologna or butter sandwiches for that matter but I want it...on wonder bread
    Lauren...Wife to Jason, mother to Henry (4), Wesley (2), and baby George! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine haven't been any better so you're not alone. First it was pop/soda, then ice cream (still having that one) and for the past few days it's been Cheesecake. I have a cherry one in the fridge and it's all I've eaten all day today Tongue Tied. I just keep going back and taking small forkfulls .. it's bad. Really bad I know. When I was pregnant with my son I ate and entire Key Lime pie. LOL!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • JBMarq3JBMarq3 member

LOL haha, last night it was pickles and cheetos for me but I hate soda and I have been craving 7Up or Sprite ALOT lately!! it seems to be the only thing to quinch my thirst!!

Anyone know what helps to quinch thirst??? tired of water

• JKB1986JKB1986 member
    imageJBMarq3:

LOL haha, last night it was pickles and cheetos for me but I hate soda and I have been craving 7Up or Sprite ALOT lately!! it seems to be the only thing to quinch my thirst!!

Anyone know what helps to quinch thirst??? tired of water

So far i'm not picky about what I drink but with DS I remember I would take a lemon and squeeze half into an ice cold glass of water and I'd suck on the other half!  It was the only thing that helped my morning sickness in the slightest!

• I hear you!  Today it was a tunafish and potato chip sandwich on a hamburger bun, yesterday I wanted hot dogs and mac n'cheese.  I am finally over MS I think but the things that I want to eat are not what I should be eating.  Midwife says to eat what appeals to me in that moment which has meant a lot of trips to the grocery store.  Thank goodness it is only a few miles away!

Tonight is grilled corn/pineapple/onion/cilantro salsa with kabobs from the grill.  Its what I wanted to its all prepared - hopefully its what I want to eat at 6pm!

Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Key Lime Pie sounds amazing right now! My craving has been crispy chicken sandwiches. I have had a lot of craving but after I eat whatever I am craving, the thought of eating it again makes me want to vomit. So our grocery bill has definitely gone up this month from all the different food I am buying.
  • shear22shear22 member

imagedchasteen1:
    Key Lime Pie sounds amazing right now! My craving has been crispy chicken sandwiches. I have had a lot of craving but after I eat whatever I am craving, the thought of eating it again makes me want to vomit. So our grocery bill has definitely gone up this month from all the different food I am buying.

Me too!! My husband doesn't understand my constant need to go to the grocery store lol I never want anything that we already have! It doesn't do me any good to pre-plan meals either because I never stick to the plan :p Pregnancy can be so funny. 

• wychetswychets member
    Lol, I will be 6 weeks on Thursday but have not had any cravings yet..just very hungry allllll the time! But since you mentioned orange chicken from Panda Express I want it now:)
  • Oh my gosh!!! I craved Jimmy John's everyday when I was pregnant with my son. My husband used to say he wanted to make a commercial of him running in and out with all different kinds of food, and me being huge pregnant shaking my head no, and the door bell ringing and it being Jimmy John's and I would just smile. It was hilarious. Now I want it... lol. Good luck. I also can not wait for these cravings to go away. Mine now are sweets, sweets, and more sweets. I am not sure what is going on.
  • I really haven't had any cravings other than drinks. I crave coca cola and milk like you wouldn't believe. But as for food, I feel like I'm completely the opposite. I never know WHAT I want. And nothing ever satisfies me. Boo...that was the part I was most looking forward to was the random food cravings!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"