TTC After a Loss

Oblivious

I am so wanting to be pregnant that I thought I was already a week late... I'm not due until Monday.  I got a pregnancy test a few days ago and it was negative and i was like "okay nothing this month" and then I looked at the calendar - duhhh...

Super tired the last two days, but no other symptoms.  I hate this roller coaster ride and this makes me mad because I want to ENJOY the experience. I realized that I'm never going to be able to enjoy getting or being pregnant, it will always be waiting for the next milestone.   How unfair is that?  I know you ladies feel me.

Send some pregnancy fairy dust my way :)

Re: Oblivious

• Yep, it is completely unfair. Our future pregnancies will always be tainted with that fear and the realization that not all pregnancies end with a healthy baby.

Good luck this cycle though!

My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

Laura Kate arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

photo 50a6869bd4cc2d7277b7a4b6183fc775_zps23b3d254.jpg
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I know exactly how you feel. We all have to try and enjoy the little milestones that do come up and try not to get to weighted down by the fear. I was convinced I was pregnant this month too....but I wasn't....I've been so emotional and so tired of it but this board and these women have helped.

Hope. Trust. Pregnancy fairy dust.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards