Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Book instead of card question

Are you supposed to write something in the book?  How will the person know who the gift is from?

Re: Book instead of card question

• Yes, at least I have written a message and signed my name when I have given them. 
  • imagemrsr09:
    Yes, at least I have written a message and signed my name when I have given them. 

This.

• Loading the player...
  • Don't do it!  Fight the power!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageHeather R:

Don't do it!  Fight the power!

This! Please be a concientious objector and let these gift grabby hostesses know that demanding gifts as ransom or charging cover charges will no longer be tolerated

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey I was totally thinking of doing a book party one day... I think it's like any themed party.. TK's was candy/toy story and like 85 percent of his presents were Toystory related! I don't find it as gift grabby.. to ask for book as a gift..

ETA: Unless they are asking for a gift AND a book instead of a card? In that case. WTF I don't do cards so the kid wouldn't get a book either..

• imageSummerMoni'Que:

ETA: Unless they are asking for a gift AND a book instead of a card? In that case. WTF I don't do cards so the kid wouldn't get a book either..

That is what is happening, books instead of cards. And a lot of women here think that since they had it that way for their showers, it must surely be an adorable idea.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • if its the price of a book your worried about try the dollar store or targets dollar/bargin area.  i have got a lot of books for dd and my nephew that way.  i dont think that people are looking for you to spend a ton on a book.  I have been given books for dd as gifts and its nice to have a personal message in them,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"