Trying to Get Pregnant

Just thought I'd share...

I work at a pizza place. Anywho's, this morning the owner was there along with a repair guy since our top oven hasn't been working. I was busy setting up stuff for the day and my boss was busy getting stuff done too... and the repair guy was tinkering around inside the control panel. All of a sudden I see this big fireball come out of the control panel right in the guys face! I shrieked and my boss screamed "Oh sh...!" The guys eyebrows got burned off along with some of the hair at the front of his head! The guy was okay, but man it smelled of burnt hair really really bad in the whole restaurant! My boss was like "We'll I don't think your going to need a hair cut anytime soon!" All I could do was stand there with my mouth open. Needless to say I don't think my boss is calling the guy again to come in and repair the oven.

Married my best friend October 28th, 2005
Found out we're expecting August 7th, 2013  
Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

Re: Just thought I'd share...

• narabugnarabug member
    Indifferent I don't think I'd be asking him to work for me again either... Wow.
  • OMG! Poor guy!! Thankfully everyone was okay, but how embarrassing for him!!
    TTC#1 Oct 2010
    DS born May 2013
    TFAS Feb 2016
    EDD 07/29/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • That's scary! Do you know what caused the fireball?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Tea712Tea712 member

So scary!!

Okay, because I loooove pizza....any secrets you can share that makes take out pizza extra delish?   :)

• I think he said something about the gas line in the control panel, but not sure... he did say this is the second time this has happened to him though. =/

Hmmm, do you like white sauce pizza? We use ranch on some of our pizza's... also never under estimate the power of herb seasoning. If you would like something more on your crust you can also lightly dab some ranch on it and sprinkle a little bit of parmesan and herb seasoning and a little bit of the cheese that you use on the pizza =) yummy. Also for a sweet gooey frosting (what we put on our cinnamon dessert) all you need is powdered sugar and a very little bit of warm water, but really a very little bit all you need to do is add a little at a time and stir with a fork, be very careful with how much cause if you do too much you could end up with watery frosting.

Anniversary
  • Oh I forgot preferably a ranch with garlic!
    Anniversary
  • I stopped at "anywho's"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • BriLJLBriLJL member
    Wow. That's crazy (and scary). Hope that guy is ok!
  • That sounds like an unreal moment...  Were you wishing you had a video camera at the time?
  • imageasmud23:
    That sounds like an unreal moment...  Were you wishing you had a video camera at the time?
      Hahaha yes! Now that I think about it. For a moment though I got scared cause I thought my eyebrows may have also been burned off.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"