Trying to Get Pregnant

Really surprising BFP

Hope I don't sound like a drive-by because I have just joined the board a couple of weeks ago, but this is a super surprising BFP at 12 DPO! 

I normally try to stay away from being the POAS kind because it stresses me out, but I just had the biggest urge to do it today. This cycle #6 for us and I'd been having some symptoms like cramping, a little spotting and my breasts hurting and I didn't want to get my hopes up. Still, I decided to take a test when DH went to school and lo and behold, I got a very faint line on a dollar store test. I then dipped a digital in and got a positive! 

What we did this cycle: We BD-ed EOD before O and everyday the two days during O.  I drank green tea a couple of days before just because I like it.  We used Pre-seed internally for the first time this cycle. We had been using it only externally, but I had been taking allergy meds this cycle and needed some extra help. I really think the Pre-Seed and the better timing were the thing. 

Anyway, I really appreciate all I have learned in my stay here. The tips, advice and support I saw here on this board as a lurker were so helpful. Thank you for everything! 

Re: Really surprising BFP