May 2011 Moms

I'm having a baby tomorrow!!!

I go in at 8am and the doctor will come by to break my water around 930 or 10. I will probably have a baby in the next 24 hours. And honestly I'm freaking out! Like I'm on the verge of tears! I'm scared and nervous and anxious and and and stuff! lol Ahhhh anyone else feel this way with their first baby?!?! I'm scared I'm going to have a break down in the hospital then all the nurses will refer to me as the crazy lady haha. Ok that's my freakout...
Photobucket PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm having a baby tomorrow!!!

• Goodluck tomorrow Momma!

• I'd be freaking out too- totally normal!  Good luck tomorrow- keep us posted with pictures!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck tomorrow! You are going to love hearing those first cries! Best feeling in the world!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • goodluck tomorrow and yes i had the freak out moment too

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good luck! Looking forward to an update :)
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Good luck and a smooth delivery! Weren?t you due on the 22nd as well?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Visit The Nest!image
  • no, don't feel like a crazy lady.  having a baby is definitely a life changing experience and something that warrants being nervous about!  everything will be fine!  gl tomorrow :)
  • imageheikem87:
    Good luck and a smooth delivery! Weren?t you due on the 22nd as well?

Yes I was due sometime between the 17th and 22nd. The 17th was the ultrasound dating, the 22nd was my LMP date. MY water actually broke this morning about 30 minutes ago as I was getting up to get ready Big Smile. Heading to the hopital in about an hour!

Photobucket PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"