1st Trimester

Newly Pregnant - 9DPO

1235»

Re: Newly Pregnant - 9DPO

• imagekapereasd:
    imagemechanicsgirl:

I read the whole thread, and I'm still looking like this Tongue TiedIndifferent

But I DO have a question:  Are you really licking your cat here? Ick!

::snort::

You just made me pee in my pants when I laughed!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • i am so thankful for this thread. this is the most fantastic thing i have ever read.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh honey.

Something tells me you do not know as much as you'd like to think you do. 

• imageMrsGo4Hockeychick:
    imageveronicacorningstone:

Ummm, actually you're wrong.  Every twin pregnancy is high risk.  Maybe you're the one who should do some research.  But this isn't a thread about twin pregnancies.  I came here because I heard OP was BSC.  

Yep, she is. 

no. they're not. Maybe YOUR ob considers all twins to be high risk, but that most certainly is not the case everywhere. Is there a higher chance that your pregnancy will become high risk? Absolutely. Does a twin pg automatically equal high risk? no, it doesn't.

I have 3 friends who had home water births with their twins. I have 3 others who did have high risk pregnancies with their twins...but their twins were not the only cause. I know others that had their babies in hospitals without being considered high risk at all as well. 

I didn't actually 'quote' this because I'm too lazy to go find MrsGo4Hockeychick's original post, but WTF MrsGo4Hockeychick, how many women do you know who've had twins?  More than 6 apparently?  I call BS.  Twins aren't that common.  Also, no actual board certified OB would sign off on a home water birth for twins. *side eye*

• So I love how people are saying they were here like they're writing it on a bathroom wall. I guess it's kind of similar though. Win. 

Nyki was here- 2011 

• imagenykimac:

So I love how people are saying they were here like they're writing it on a bathroom wall. I guess it's kind of similar though. Win. 

Nyki was here- 2011 

Well, in that case:

Sam was here - 2011!

Army Girl, been in since Feb 2003 married to an Army Man, in since 1990. Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I would laugh if come to find out, she's not even pregnant. What if, that's not even her? Since ya know, she doesn't want anyone posting on her blog that she's pregnant yet. Hmmm. Either way, she's an idiot.

Started back on BC May, 2010; Had last shot on Aug. 2010
    TTC starting in November, 2010; Irregular cycles- went to Dr
    U/S showed cysts on both ovaries; Diag. Lap on March 1st, 2011
    Lap showed that my right fal. tube is centered, instead of to the right
    Left fal. tube is disjointed
    uterus is tilted and the size of a softball, not a pear.
    BFP on 8-30-11, 9-2-11, and 9-4-11.
    EDD is May 14, 2012. :)
    Babygirl born on April 16, 2012.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I love this blog. Because it's such bull$h!t.

Take a good close look at a lot of those pictures. Anytime she's standing in front of something that shows you just how rich and privileged she is, you can kind of tell they are photoshopped. They look like those ads for travel agencies with the hot model standing in front of the tropical beach or the Tower of Pisa.

Also, I've read the whole damn blog. And I looked at the pictures. And I read between a lot of lines. Not only do I believe that she may be a mail order bride, but I believe she was bought to be a beard for her repressed gay husband, and that's why they are concerned about making sure The Gay doesn't infect the baby in utero.

I see red whenever I read the stuff about miscarriages and CPs and how they are totally avoidable if you do everything she does, but that doesn't mean you're doing anything wrong, unless you don't do what I do, of course. Bitc#.

I do, however, cut her a bit of slack on the bad spelling, malapropisms, etc, because she's Russian. Except that I also kind of wonder if that is true, and maybe she's just a giant attention whore with a gay BFF who is helping her with what I am sure will be called a sociology experiment when she gets called out on it later.

Oh, and MrsGo4Hockey is, in fact, a mother of twins, and is in twin-mom groups, which is how she knows so many twin moms. Just sayin'.

• imagecruelsound:
    Bringing back the cray cray.

uber cray cray  

• huber was here.
  • Congrats on your new baby!
  • between this and pinterest, i've already wasted half my day.

O'Doyle rules. 

Josie Cailin 7/25/08 Asher Mason 7/19/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"