Trying to Get Pregnant

7 more days!

Until AF is due! Starting to get a little ansty...

I'm keeping busy with work this week and finishing up some home reno projects, and trying to keep my mind off of the pregnancy tests have have stashed away, which I will hopefully use for the last time in 7 days!

How is everyone else with 7 days until AF (or anyone in 2ww, for that matter) keeping busy until that BF_? 

Re: 7 more days!

• I hope the next 7 days fly by and end with a BFP! Why don't you start a blog? :) Then I can follow you! :) It's a good way to keep yourself busy!

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Taking my dog to the park....  And just doing as many chores as I can think of.  The house is clean, the dog is happy, and my mind is clear.  It's a good trade.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • nino770nino770 member
    Im in my 2ww, had my IUI this past thursday...im driving myself crazzy and Im only 2days past IUI. I honestly dont think i can keep myself busy enough to not think about AF coming in 2weeks... Good Luck and hope to see your BFP soon!
    *TTC Since 10/09 *Dx with MFI 05/10 *IUI#1 May 2011 BFN *Switched RE *IVF# 1 November 2011 IVF converted to IUI#2 BFN IVF# 1.2 Jan/Feb 2012 BFP * U/S 03/06/12 Twins!! * Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagehappilyeverafterxo:
    I hope the next 7 days fly by and end with a BFP! Why don't you start a blog? :) Then I can follow you! :) It's a good way to keep yourself busy!

I have a blog! It's not all about babies and my journey to getting some of my own, but if you want to check it out it's https://yellowdoorstop.com/

• I know exactly how you feel.  I am waiting until tomorrow.  I've taken 2 test but know they were too early to get a definite answer.   Tomorrow is the first day I'm due for my AF.  This is my first time on the bump.  What are all these abriviations.  I need to be caught up.  

AF? 2ww, BF?  Help! 

• imagecakesNY:

I know exactly how you feel.  I am waiting until tomorrow.  I've taken 2 test but know they were too early to get a definite answer.   Tomorrow is the first day I'm due for my AF.  This is my first time on the bump.  What are all these abriviations.  I need to be caught up.  

AF? 2ww, BF?  Help! 

AF: your period "aunt flo" 

2ww: 2 week wait (between ovulation and you period)

I have no idea what "BF" is! 

• BF is "big fat" as in BFN (big fat negativw) or BFP (big fat positive) for HPT (home pregnancy test)...good luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"