Massachusetts Babies

Volunteer Doula Services

Hi everyone! My name is Tiffany and I am a doula training with DONA International. I am currently looking for mothers who would like doula support through their birth. I have attended several births before but am looking to do my three certification births at no charge. Of course I would still provide complete and wonderful support through out your pregnancy and delivery. My services include 2 prenatal visits, email and telephone support. 24 hour on call 2 weeks prior and after due date. Continuous support throughout labor and delivery. 1-2 hr immediate postpartum support. 1 postpartum home visit. Plus access to resources, books and tons of valuable information. Please consider this amazing offer. If you want to contact me or have any questions at all you can reply with a post or email me at  tiffanyalanarusso@gmail.com

Thank You!   

Re: Volunteer Doula Services

• thats so crazy i was just on their website trying to get more information. I would be really interested. Im just not sure what the processes is. I really want a natural birth but their is not much information about that where I live. I'm from Coalinga CA, it is in the central valley about 1hr 15min away from fresno. Many people in this area dont go for natural births.Everyone goes to the same dr and has their babies at the same hospital. I just want something different and special with my baby. I discuessed it with my family they think im crazy, my fiance thinks im crazy, and so does his family. But this is really important to me and I really want to exhaust all of my options before the big day comes. Im about 10 weeks and due sometime in december.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"