I think cravings are so funny! A lot of these foods I can't even LOOK at now because I ate them in massive quantities in the first trimester.
1. lemons. I would peel it and eat it like an orange when I had really bad MS. The smell/sour taste made me feel better.
2. these nasty salty/sour dried Chinese plums that my mother also craved when she was pregnant with my brother. I ate so many bags of these plums during 1st tri and I don't even want to look at another bag now!
3. Miracle Whip. I hadn't had Miracle Whip since I was a kid, but one week I went through an entire JAR!
4. anything with tomatoes (or contained tomatoes, like ketchup). I made a lamb ragu with 2 lbs. of meat in it one day during 1st tri and ate the entire Dutch oven pot of ragu that day. My husband had nothing for dinner.
5. these Chinese coconut buns that were filled with sweet, buttery, coconut filling. I remember being so emotional I cried when I was eating this type of bun because it tasted so good to me...isn't that crazy! haha
What are your strange/funny cravings thus far?