Northern California Babies
Options

Earth's Best Baby Food - best variety?

Where can I find the best variety of the jarred EB?  We're road trippin' this weekend, so I need to stock up.

Thanks!

Re: Earth's Best Baby Food - best variety?

• Options
    Whole Foods has a good selection
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    No idea, but WHO is that big boy in your siggy?!  Holy cuteness!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Babies R Us has the widest variety I've seen.

I believe the boxes are on sale right now, but you can always go to the EB website and print coupons.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I get it at Target. They have a pretty wide variety at our local store.
  • Options
    Our BRU has a good selection
  • Options

image2bearichards:

I know, right?  I made the mistake of moving his mattress down and purging his baby clothes in the same night.  It was too much at one time, I got super emotional.  What happened to my baby?!?!

• Options

I'd say BRU, but if you have time, Amazon has GREAT deals on the variety boxes...especially if you sign up for the subscribe and save.  You can cancel it at any time, but you get an extra 15% off.

I get the 1st foods fruit and veggie variety packs of 12 for $5...it's almost $9 at BRU.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageSJBride05:

image2bearichards:

I know, right?  I made the mistake of moving his mattress down and purging his baby clothes in the same night.  It was too much at one time, I got super emotional.  What happened to my baby?!?!

Awww!  I cleaned out the kids closets and had to stop because I couldn't stop crying.

• Options
    I think BRU has the best variety. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagesecretkeeper321:

I believe the boxes are on sale right now, but you can always go to the EB website and print coupons.

Thanks for the coupon tip!  Does BRU take coupons?

• Options
    imageSJBride05:

imagesecretkeeper321:

They sure do! I use them all the time. I actually hate it now when I forget them...don't think they'll do the "take the code off my phone" that a lot of other places do. =)

• Options
    imagesecretkeeper321:
    imageSJBride05:

imagesecretkeeper321:

They sure do! I use them all the time. I actually hate it now when I forget them...don't think they'll do the "take the code off my phone" that a lot of other places do. =)

They've done it for me with their own coupons so I don't see why they wouldn't for others! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemaryh01:
    imagesecretkeeper321:
    imageSJBride05:

imagesecretkeeper321:

They've done it for me with their own coupons so I don't see why they wouldn't for others! 

I'm definitely going to try it next time!!! Thanks. =)

• Options
    BRU and Whole Foods were our go-to places. But if I was looking to stock up on the basics diapers.com had the best prices.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"