Houston Babies
Options

Sugar Land Dr's and Hospitals

Anyone use Sweetwater Ob/Gyn?  Or have anyone you'd recommend?

Also which hospitals are good/not good?

With my insurance change I'm going through I haven't found anyone in Katy that I love- so just wanting to start looking into all my options.

TIA

Photobucket

Re: Sugar Land Dr's and Hospitals

• Options

I see Dr. Pinkerton at Southwest OB/Gyn in Sugar Land and have several friends that go there as well. I love my doctor and the staff.

My doctor delivered at Sugar Land Methodist, which I loved, and also delivers at Memorial Hermann Southwest, which I wouldn't recommend. I have a friend who delivered there and wasn't happy with the staff.

Good luck in finding a new doc.

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

• Options
    LisaK2bLisaK2b member

I heard that Dr Crowe is good, but I have also heard that the wait can be a major pain in the butt. 

3 of my friends delivered with Dr Cuong Nguyen and they LOVED him (I just can't do male ob dr for some reason).  I believe he only delivers at Sugar Land Methodist. However, if I ever change my mind about having another kid, I may consider him. 

My aunt went to Dr Mark Cone who has an office in Sugar Land, but I think he only delivers at Women's in the med center. 

Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I delivered DS#1 at Memorial Hermann Sugar Land and had a fabulous experience. I would deliver there again if my new doctor delivered there.

My doctor then was ok. I really mostly had a problem with her and the office staff. But it's been two years, so I have no idea if any of the problematic people are still there or not. 

Dr. Diase, Southwest OBGYN

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I go to sweetwater obgyn, and Dr. Heaps is my doctor! He has been great so far!

• Options
    I  go to sweetwater as well and can honestly say I love it, no problems and my doctor is great.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"