Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Question about appointment scheduling.

My DD is going to be 2 moths soon.. and I was just wondering.. will she have an appointment at that time? We went for her 1 month check, and we made another appoinment.. but that was just for 10 days later to see a lactation consultant which I cancelled since I decided to stop BFing.

They didnt say anything about scheduling her 2 month checkup, and so I didnt know if I should call and ask or what?!

Thanks for your help!!

Re: Question about appointment scheduling.

• Options
    I would call. The 2 month appt is normally when they start vaccinations! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    diagnosed with heterozygous Factor V Leiden 2008; m/c 11/09 @ 5 1/2 wks; m/c 5/10 @ 4 1/2 wks; RLP testing done, diagnosed with antiphospholipid syn. and low progesterone; 7/10 started on Heparin injections & progesterone supps @ 3 dpo, BFP 8/9/10!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    They have me schedule my next apt at each appt. So yes I've scheduled a 2 month appt for DS.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesweetgirl425:
    I would call. The 2 month appt is normally when they start vaccinations! 

This...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yeah, I'd call.  I thought that DS didn't have a 15-month checkup because the pedi's office never said anything about scheduling it after his 12-month and they never called or sent a reminder.  Then I got a notification from daycare saying he might be missing some vaxes and I had to bring an updated vax record in to show otherwise.  Well, I guess there IS a 15-month checkup, lol!  I called the pedi's office to obtain a vax record and that's when I found out.
    My best friend, my husband, my everything
    Matthew Kevin
    7/31/83-7/20/11 image
    Met 1/8/00
    Engaged 4/21/06
    Married 9/29/07
    Two beautiful legacies: Noah Matthew (2 yrs) and Chloe Marcella (8 mos)
    Day Three
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"