Florida Babies
Options

Feedback on Van Zandt office in Clearwater

Hello,

I am a FTM, 26 weeks along, currently going to the Turley Center which I have no porblems with but found out that Van Zandt does water births, which I am very interested in doing. Any feedback from current expecting mothers or ladies who used them as their OB GYN? I went to Van Zandt for my gyno before preg, all I could think that was bad was the wait time. I see it still has good reviews except that it smells hah. My consultation is coming up & any advice for questions I should ask would be appreciated, thanks!

Re: Feedback on Van Zandt office in Clearwater

• Options
    Are you talking about Dr Van Zandt with Contemporary Women's Care?  Off of Corbett St?
    IAmPregnant Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I also go to Contemporary Woman's Care and I like them but I don't know Dr. Van Zandt.
    Pregnancy Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I love all the docs at contemporary womens! I too am a ftm and feel sooo comfortable there.  I really don't wait long when ever I go (unless i'm late getting there).  I have called multiple times with questions and they are great about getting back to me right away and they always take time with me in the office as well.  I never feel rushed.

Hope you like it :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"