Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Those with boys, Red Bumps on Testicles??

After DS bath, i noticed some red bumps on his testicles. They look like somewhat of a rash but i really have no idea what it could be. He has a small diaper rash, but thing doing towards his penis. 

Should i put any cream on them? Im not sure if its ok to even try, or if i should wait till i hear something from the doctor or nurse?  

Has anyone seen this before, I plan on calling first thing in the morning and getting it check out.  

Thank you!  

Pouty face reid Pouty face reid

Re: Those with boys, Red Bumps on Testicles??

• Options
    Could it possibly be a yeast infection?  That tends to be in the creased areas.  I noticed bumps right above DS's penis awhile ago.  I originally put Lotriman( sp?) on it but ended up getting an RX because it kept coming back.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I have no idea about the yeast infection, Ill google so i know what im looking for. 

I took a picture, ( I know, I look like a total creep with a picture of my DC's Penis on my phone)!!! So i can compare, and show the doctor, or nurse.  

Thank you for a response, It has me super nervous that something may be wrong!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It sounds like it could be yeast.  I would put some cream on it and call in the morning.  Your regular cream might make it much better by morning, but it doesn't hurt to get it checked out. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers

BPF#2 3/26/11
    U/S #1 4/26/11 for spotting= low heart rate and measuring 1 week small
    U/S #2 5/3/11 No heart rate found. D&C done 5/4/11 at 9w 2d.
  • Options

imagekwidstr1:
    It sounds like it could be yeast.  I would put some cream on it and call in the morning.  Your regular cream might make it much better by morning, but it doesn't hurt to get it checked out. 

So i googled it, and it seems to be what it may be. Sounds like it fits! Poor little guy!!!

• Options
    sounds like yeast, in the morning if its not better and you have time give him a good wash and then free air time. make sure he's dry before putting on the fresh diaper and change more often for the next few days to keep moisture away.
  • Options

imageJennicap:
    sounds like yeast, in the morning if its not better and you have time give him a good wash and then free air time. make sure he's dry before putting on the fresh diaper and change more often for the next few days to keep moisture away.

Ok, I am going to do this right now, hes playing with daddy before bed, so im gonna strip him and have some naked time!!

Thank you for the advice! I appreciate all the responses.  

• Options
    imageCali_Mommy_519:

imageJennicap:

Ok, I am going to do this right now, hes playing with daddy before bed, so im gonna strip him and have some naked time!!

lol didn't realize you were in Cali! in New England G is already in bed so that is why I said in the AM!

• Options
    imageJennicap:
    imageCali_Mommy_519:

imageJennicap:

lol didn't realize you were in Cali! in New England G is already in bed so that is why I said in the AM!

LOL yeah, DH just had him outside in the backyard naked because I asked DH to help me air him out. SO..... that was his way of doing it i guess! LOL

Now hes playing with the dogs INSIDE, and he goes down about 7:30 or so. I hope it gets better soon! Thank you again!

• Options
    law8296law8296 member
    My DS has gotten some yeast infection on his testicles before and I've used yeast infection cream- the nystatin stuff did nothing for him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"