Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Returning Huggies diapers without reciept- which store?

Okay I have several pkgs of huggies diapers to return that I recieved for my baby shower- My little one is using pampers and so I need to return the huggies, which store allows to return it?

Re: Returning Huggies diapers without reciept- which store?

• Options

walmart takes everything back. you'll get a gift card and then can use it for w/e you want...

a friend of mine used to work at walmart and told me a story about a woman throwing such a BF that they refunded batteries clearly labeled "radio shack"... like each battery said it. LOL. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Target...they can use your ID. You can return up to $75 on your ID within a 12 month period.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    nattnnattn member

imageStacy101108:
    Target...they can use your ID. You can return up to $75 on your ID within a 12 month period.

Wal-mart started doing this as well.

If you registered at Target or BRU, they will take any baby related item back without it counting towards the $75. It acts just like if you registered for it.

• Options
    imageStacy101108:
    I've done this a couple times at target also. Walmart told me they wouldn't without a receipt
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've returned at Target and BRU and didn't have a problem so long as they carried that count/type of package.  I tried Walmart too but the one I was trying to return they didn't carry.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagehurricanepayne89:

walmart takes everything back. you'll get a gift card and then can use it for w/e you want...

a friend of mine used to work at walmart and told me a story about a woman throwing such a BF that they refunded batteries clearly labeled "radio shack"... like each battery said it. LOL. 

I returned at Wal Mart,  I told them outright they were from my baby shower and I had not registered for them and they gave me no problems.  My baby is 7 weeks old and still wearing newborns,  Someone bought me size 4,

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    vflipovflipo member
    imageveggybugg:

I returned at Wal Mart,  I told them outright they were from my baby shower and I had not registered for them and they gave me no problems.  My baby is 7 weeks old and still wearing newborns,  Someone bought me size 4,

I would have kept them... Eventually your kid might wear size 4. People bought me everything BUT newborn and she used newborn up until she was 8 weeks. I figured, one way or another, I would be buying diapers at some point. So, we just bought newborns and saved the rest for later.  But that's just me...

I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Options

If you registered at Target, print the Gift Purchase Log from the registry computers.  It's my understanding that you can return more BABY items w/o a receipt if you use that Log.

Also, at Target, your SO can do returns w/o receipts for you (using his i.d.) if you personally have hit your maximum dollar amount for the year.

Om nom nom
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would do walmart or target.  I tried to return huggies to target the other day, but they were walmart ones, so Ihad to go to walmart.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"