May 2011 Moms
Options

Painful BH's I guess....

hey ladies, so i am 36 weeks today. For the last couple of weeks i have been in so much pain, BH's every hour or so, pelvic pain/ pressure, and taking about 30 minutes in the middle of the night to get outta bed to use the bathroom every hour. But anyway, for the last two days i have been feeling great! only a few Braxtion hicks a day, not to painful, and i have a sudden burst of energy, i guess this is nesting, because my apartment has never looked so good, lol. anyway, i was feeling so good, I decieded i wanted to have sex with my hubby for the first time in 3 or so months (embrassing to ammit, but oh well)  a few minutes ago, i thought i had to use the bathroom, but then started to have a Braxion hick contration, but this one was different, was more of the middle of my stomic, extreamly tight, sharp and painful, lasted about 60 seconds, then went away. it was the worst one yet, and the sharpest feeling one ever. this happen to anyone? is this normal after sex at 36 weeks? thanks ahead of time ladies :)

Re: Painful BH's I guess....

• Options
    Yep.. I get strong BH just thinking about sex lol I'm 36 weeks as well. OB says the better the orgasm... the stronger the contraction.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options

haha. i dont think im doing that again unless i go past my due date, my intentions are not to go into labor at this point! i just had 2 in the last 10 mins, both extreamly painful, lasting over 60 secs.... scary stuff. hope no more comes...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"