Trying to Get Pregnant

**Unpopular Opinions Thursday!**

Re: **Unpopular Opinions Thursday!**

• imagemissycrissy3:
    imageCarolinaGirl82:

I am so, so, so, SO over all things ROYAL WEDDING.  I think that it's their day and it's special, and I have no problem with Kate and William, but I have about had it with the media cramming it down our throats.

I will NOT be waking up at the ass crack of dawn to watch, and the only thing I give a hoot about is seeing a picture of Kate's dress.  And probably attempting to make a chocolate biscuit cake at some point. 

Im with you on this one Carolina!!! Enough already!

I can't stand hearing about it anymore. If I see one more show that is telling me how to have a royal wedding party I might scream.

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Some heavy crap in this thread!

My unpopular opinion is that I hate Bruce Springsteen (not the person... I don't know him obviously, but his music).  When I've told people this in the past, they often react by looking like I've just punched their mother in the face.

• Loading the player...
  • imagekdodge423:
    imageI am Marla Singer:
    imageJSRICH:
    imageMJH184:
    imageJSRICH:
    imageMJH184:

imageJSRICH:
    imageMJH184:
    This may be wildly unpopular here, but I think that if you are TTC and cannot handle being around babies IRL, seeing the word baby, or hearing about pregnancy announcements because all of those things give you anxiety/jealousy/rages/breakdowns, you need to see a counselor. This journey is stressful for most, and understandably so. It should not, however, make you start crying every time you see a commercial for Pampers. If it is, you could be battling depression and need to seek professional help. 
    Oh, ok cycle 2. Talk to me in a year. Kthankxbai.

I won't talk to you in a year, I'll see a counselor. 

Maybe you should see one now for your inconsideration for others.

I am certainly not being inconsiderate of others. I'm not saying that it's going to be a cake walk for me and that I don't understand how others can feel that way. My OPINION AS A COUNSELOR is that if you are struggling in everyday life with everyday things such as babies, it probably means that you need professional help.  

I don't have rages or breakdowns, but I do have anxiety sometimes. I will I ever get pregnant? It's scary for me. Do I cry when I watch knocked up? Every single freaking time. Do I cry when I see a baby at the store? No. Rages and breakdowns are very much different from anxiety and jealousy. Do I get jealous sometimes when sometimes tells me the got KUd real quick? Sometimes. But like I said, talk to me in a year and well see who needs counseling. I pray you don't have to deal with anything IF related, and that you get pregnant quickly so that you don't have to deal with IF or counseling.

I agree with JSRICH.

You may not think you are being inconsiderate- but you are. You are trying to tell us that what we are feeling is wrong. At least that is how it feels. I think you are definitely JUDGING others- and I think that makes you a pretty crappy COUNSELOR. I don't necessarily have a crying fit every time I see a pregnant lady- but you better believe that it sucks for me. You are also pretty much saying that if it bothers us- that what we are feeling isn't normal. I am here to tell you that it is. Obviously, you have never been in our shoes- or you would never have said something so ignorant.

Good luck to you- and I hope you get KU quickly so you don't have to know this  pain. 

Sigh. This is what I get for not reading the whole thing.

It's one thing to be jealous and wish to be in their position. It is a complete different thing to not leave the house because you might see a baby, or bust into tears or go into a rage on a regular basis if you see a pregnant woman or a baby. The latter is not a normal or healthy reaction.

My unpopular opinion? Those with IF need to remove a little bit of the chip from their shoulder and realize that the world doesn't revolve around their problems conceiving.

I agree with you, kdodge. I'm sad, yeah, but the world will keep spinning. I am not in the middle of a breakdown though and I think that a little jealousy and a raging breakdown are two completely different things. I love seeing babies and one of my bfs are pregnant. I text her almost daily and ask about the baby and how she's feeling. I just thought it was a little rude for her to comment on something she's never experienced. I love the fact that you bring ttgp back to to earth kdodge. We need you around more often.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageKateMW:
    imagenoryang:
    imageKathy4678:

I'm going to have my a$$ handed to me on this one but whatevs.

I don't like Harry Potter. Lamesauce.

BRING IT BISHES!

As long as you have actually read at least one of the books you can have whatever opinion you want.   We don't all like the same things-  that is what makes life interesting.....

I disagree with you, Nory. You don't have to have read any of them to know you don't like that genre. I knew I didn't like it long before I tried to read one of them.  

I didn't have to read more than the first paragraph of Twilight to know that I thought it was a bunch of drivel.  Angel

my currently-reading shelf:
    Jennifer's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • I have one. I think Shia LeBeouf is fug. I don't get what about him is attractive. At all.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • imagewilburbud:
    Im going to go all serious on you here- I think if you are acceping medicare/food stamps that sort  of thing, you should be required to take random drug tests. and you cant drive a freaking mercedes benz.

AGREE! Yes

TTC#1 Oct 2010
    DS born May 2013
    TFAS Feb 2016
    EDD 07/29/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebrookelynpaisley:
    I have one. I think Shia LeBeouf is fug. I don't get what about him is attractive. At all.

Every time I say his name, I feel like I'm pronouncing it incorrectly. 

Also it makes me think of loofas. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagesalt78:

imagebrookelynpaisley:
    I have one. I think Shia LeBeouf is fug. I don't get what about him is attractive. At all.

Totally agree!

Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• imagemelissa721:

I think cigarettes should be illegal.

Yes, I judge you for smoking. I sit upon my throne of judgment and I look down on you as you pollute the air that I breathe.

"Oh but I'm addicted waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh..." Well, who shoved the first cigarette into your mouth to begin with? 

I say make them illegal since it isn't feasible to send anyone who smokes to their own separate island of smokey doom.

AGREE!!!

• imagepsychgirl33:

imagewilburbud:
    Im going to go all serious on you here- I think if you are acceping medicare/food stamps that sort  of thing, you should be required to take random drug tests. and you cant drive a freaking mercedes benz.

I'm pretty sure this is the POPULAR opinion, not the unpopular one.

There have been many responses to this one (so far almost completely in agreement with the opinion).  However, I think that this opinion is harmful and is a factor that maintains the problem.  The community problems that drive people to use welfare are neither simple nor one person's "fault".  Drug addition is often an underlying problem that CAUSES the need for government aid.  Just saying you can't have aid if you are on drugs will not help the situation.  Do I think people should have a Mercedes when they're on welfare?  Of course not.  Do I think saying "you can't have a Mercedes if you are on welfare" will change anything about the huge number of people on aid?  Not at all.  It's not a solution, it's an emotional reaction. Yes, some people abuse the system.  That happens in every system.  But many people who are "abusing" it are really stuck in patterns of behavior that were caused by and are maintained by our society.

I think that this statement's only effect is to make people feel superior to others and like they chose the right thing to do (or not do in the case of drugs) to not be on welfare.  I think people who make this statement should learn more about the factors that lead to poverty and to the use of government aid.

I agree with this AND I also think that the imposition of a drug testing requirement would be such a waste of money and resources that could be better spent on education/job skills training.

• imageChoicesMom:

I think that when women go to get their methodone etc., they should also be given birth control.  Also, if a woman tests positive for drugs during a prenatal appointment she should be placed in a facility until the baby is born.  I am sick and tired of babies being born addicted and with life long problems because the world seems to care more about the mother's rights than the baby's.

Also, once a woman has multiple children in foster care, part of what she has to do before getting them back should be to get Mirena or some other sort of 'permanent' birth control put in.  My mom fosters and it is so annoying when she has two or three siblings and then hears that mom got pregnant again.

Who would you propose pay for that? Insurance hates paying for drug treatment I highly doubt they will cover months of an inpatient program simply because the person is pregnant. No amount of forced treatment is ever going to cause an addicted person to stop using, and inpatient facilities for the most part are designed for failure. Here pregnant women, let me shove all kinds of medical facts you will have a hard time fully understanding because you are detoxing no less, about how you are f'ing up your baby by doing drugs without replacing your primary coping mechanism with anything useful. Then when your baby is born we will shove you back out into the world either alone or to your enabler with no support network and a screaming infant, good luck and you owe us $50,000.

• I despise the following types of shows/movies...

Wizards

Zombies

Hobbits

Aliens

Werewolves 

Lost-esque shows

• imagebrookelynpaisley:

Agree 100%!

Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • Letting your child become morbidly obese is child abuse. 
    I make cute babies.

IMG_0872

• Okay I'm sure I'll get flamed on this one but here goes - 

I can't stand the "feed the children" "save the children" in third world countries for 10 cents a day commercials.  

While I strongly believe that no baby or child should suffer from hunger, homelessness or disease, I feel that in lieu of spending $ on advertising their charities, these helpers should be spending $ on educating parents on and providing birth control to the men/women in these countries.  

Less pregnancies = less starving children.   

• This is probably going to be *very* unpopular, but I think Marijuana should be legalized. I think it is much safer than alcohol, and has many medical benefits. No, I'm not, nor have I ever been a stoner either. Stick out tongue

photo d09ff0b8-8137-4e1c-ae47-58c3ef11d6b5_zpsdf895214.jpg
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagesalt78:

imagebrookelynpaisley:

Haha, my BFF has a major crush on him so I always make fun of him. I call him Sheeyaah laa Bleahhh!

• imageKateMW:

I despise the following types of shows/movies...

Wizards

Zombies

Hobbits

Aliens

Werewolves 

Lost-esque shows

I'm pleased to see that "Manicorns" are not on that list. 

• imagemireille86:

imagewilburbud:

I agree with the mercedes benz thing, but I'm actually going to disagree on the random drug tests.  I won't get into it, and obviously you've had experiences that have led you to that opinion, but my personal opinion/experience is that there are plenty of good families that need food stamps. 

Anyway, my unpopular opinion is significantly more shallow - I hate country songs about America and patriotism, but I love almost every other country song.  Weird, but true.  

I missed the part where she said the food stamps should not be given. 

The thing with food stamps and things like that is they are meant for people who have hit some hard times. Now if your H loses his job and you're having trouble putting food on the table, you absolutely deserve them. But if you're a drug addict who can't hold a job because you can't be away from your crack pipe long enough to get anything done, you don't deserve government assistance. 

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

• imagekeyourtnee:

This is probably going to be *very* unpopular, but I think Marijuana should be legalized. I think it is much safer than alcohol, and has many medical benefits. No, I'm not, nor have I ever been a stoner either. Stick out tongue

I also don't smoke it and I think it should be too. And then tax the hell out of it. 

• imagemelissa721:
    The thing with food stamps and things like that is they are meant for people who have hit some hard times. Now if your H loses is job and you're having trouble putting food on the table, you absolutely deserve them. But if you're a drug addict who can't hold a job because you can't be away from your crack pipe long enough to get anything done, you don't deserve government assistance

YesYesYes

• imagekeyourtnee:
    imagesalt78:

imagebrookelynpaisley:

Haha, my BFF has a major crush on him so I always make fun of him. I call him Sheeyaah laa Bleahhh!

This is what I shall be calling him from here on out. 

• imagesalt78:
    imagekeyourtnee:

This is probably going to be *very* unpopular, but I think Marijuana should be legalized. I think it is much safer than alcohol, and has many medical benefits. No, I'm not, nor have I ever been a stoner either. Stick out tongue

I also don't smoke it and I think it should be too. And then tax the hell out of it. 

Right? Talk about stimulating the economy!

• imagekeyourtnee:

Winning!

ETA: If there was a 1000% tax on only California's crop, it would make 2.1 billion a year. And, that does not include the $7 billion in savings to law enforcement and jail housing. 

I make cute babies.

IMG_0872

• So mine has to do with excessive debt.  I just think that it's insane how nonchalantly people rack up incredible amounts of debt, and how society thinks this is just fine.  I realize there are special circumstances for having to use credit on a daily basis, but I just really really wish that society took a stronger stance on living within your means.  A lot of this deals with the "instant gratification" feelings that are pervasive in society, which I also take issue with. 

• imageBubble106:

You have to have a license to do so many things in the world like fishing, hunting, driving a car, etc. You should need to get a license to be a parent.. As an educator there are so many irresponsible parents out there and some who don't know how to parent...if you had to take a class, at least it might help..

Now I know this one is controversial, but it is my opinion.  

AMEN SISTER!!

And....

imagenoryang:

Oh boy. I'm really going to hear it for this one....

Giving birth is neither an "illness" nor a medical emergency. It does not, as a matter of routine, belong automatically in a hospital.  While I would NEVER deny anyone's right to choose labor and delivery in that setting, I do take issue with how our culture treats it as a medical emergency. 

I am neither crazy, stupid or reckless for intending to choose a home birth. I won't criticize your choices for the most personal and intimate moment of your life - I would ask the same respect for the choice that I am making.  

Props to you!  I would love a birthing center (at home is a no-go as far as DH is concerned) but we'll see how that works out.  I definitely agree about the messed-up stance our country has about birth.  Have you seen The Business of Being Born?
  • imagepsychgirl33:

imagewilburbud:

There have been many responses to this one (so far almost completely in agreement with the opinion).  However, I think that this opinion is harmful and is a factor that maintains the problem.  The community problems that drive people to use welfare are neither simple nor one person's "fault".  Drug addition is often an underlying problem that CAUSES the need for government aid.  Just saying you can't have aid if you are on drugs will not help the situation.  Do I think people should have a Mercedes when they're on welfare?  Of course not.  Do I think saying "you can't have a Mercedes if you are on welfare" will change anything about the huge number of people on aid?  Not at all.  It's not a solution, it's an emotional reaction. Yes, some people abuse the system.  That happens in every system.  But many people who are "abusing" it are really stuck in patterns of behavior that were caused by and are maintained by our society.

I think that this statement's only effect is to make people feel superior to others and like they chose the right thing to do (or not do in the case of drugs) to not be on welfare.  I think people who make this statement should learn more about the factors that lead to poverty and to the use of government aid.

This times a million. You took the the thought out of my head. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Much love to all of my magical ladies.

• I don't like Glee.  There, I said it.
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekeyourtnee:
    imagesalt78:
    imagekeyourtnee:

Right? Talk about stimulating the economy!

In all honesty, they did it for the economy. The way it was presented is they are spending too much tax payer money to go out and fight marijuana use and it's not technically killing people like crack and ecstasy. When you smoke it, you don't want to go and shoot the place up or rob a store, you want to take a nap, eat a giant bowl of macaroni and cheese, and nap some more.  If you want to kill what brain cells you have left, be my guest.

**disclaimer: these opinions are based off of what I have seen people do IRL that I know personally, not my own personal experience with using it myself.**

the LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalms 34:18
    My Blog || BFP Chart
    11/27/10-BFP, EDD 8/9/11 || 1/4-7/10- missed m/c 9wks
    4/25/11- BFP , EDD 1/5/12
  • imagelaceyann2008:
    In all honesty, they did it for the economy. The way it was presented is they are spending too much tax payer money to go out and fight marijuana use and it's not technically killing people like crack and ecstasy. When you smoke it, you don't want to go and shoot the place up or rob a store, you want to take a nap, eat a giant bowl of macaroni and cheese, and nap some more.  If you want to kill what brain cells you have left, be my guest.

**disclaimer: these opinions are based off of what I have seen people do IRL that I know personally, not my own personal experience with using it myself.**

Exactly. Hal Sparks (stand-up comedian) said it best. "If you get hit by a drunk driver, you die. If you get hit by a stoned driver, he's only going 5 m.p.h."

• imagewilburbud:
    Im going to go all serious on you here- I think if you are acceping medicare/food stamps that sort of thing, you should be required to take random drug tests. and you cant drive a freaking mercedes benz.

Amen to this!!!

Married 7.12.08 | Our first blessing arrived 7.19.12 | #1's BFP Chart  
    Expecting our second little blessing 1.6.15 | #2's BFP Chart

BabyFruit Ticker
  • ]
    imagepsychgirl33:

imagewilburbud:

I would beg to differ on this one. 

If you ask me, the cycle that has people in the pattern of behavior you referenced is often the welfare itself. If you see your parents on drugs and living off of welfare, then you know you can do the same and be just fine. No need to go to school or get a job - just grow up and be like mom and dad. Food will still be on the table and a roof over your head. Deal drugs, do drugs, collect welfare, stay in the old neighborhood, lather rinse and repeat. If a new policy was put into effect where you could not collect welfare if you were on drugs, then maybe that kid would decide not to do drugs because there wouldn't be the safety net of welfare to perpetuate the cycle. Maybe there would be more of a need to go to school, learn skills, get a job, end the cycle.

And yeah, I do feel superior for not being a druggie. It's okay to feel good about positive choices that you make for yourself. 

And I don't like Glee either!! 

*** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    1 medicated TI cycle & 4 clomid IUIs = all BFNs
    June 2013 IVF #1 = 6 frosties + BFP!
    DS1 born 2/14

TTC #2 since December 2014
    May 2015 unassisted BFP ended in m/c at 7wks
    April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    August 2016 FET #3 = BFP!
    DS2 born 4/17
  • imagebrookelynpaisley:

Yesssss!!! I completely agree!!!
  • I think it is stupid that marijuana is illegal. That being said, I would not choose to partake of it. I just think with all the alcohol related accidents you hear of, they would be more concerned with it, instead of marijuana.

I think they should legalize it, and then tax the holy crapola out of it. It would boost the economy in other ways as well...just think of how much money would be spent on snack foods as a result! Kidding...kinda.
  • imagemelissa721:
    imageSquishy622:
    imagemelissa721:
    imageSquishy622:

Mine: I've said it before and I'll say it again... I despise cilantro.

Lame! ;-) That's almost as bad as the girl who said her FFFC was "I really can't stand March Madness."

And if you said it before, you need to come up with something different! :P 

Touche, my friend. Running out the door but the wheels are spinning, I'll be back with a good one.

I'm holding you to it!!!  

Ok Mel I'm back!

1. After months of careful consideration and research, I think the whole green tea/pom juice/especially pineapple core thing is crap. In a nutshell, I think it gives us something to cling to, so we feel like we're doing something proactive, but the odds of effectiveness are no better than chance.

2. I love JarJar Binx.

Little Squish #1, 3.25.12

Little Squish #2 Due 10.9.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageSquishy622:
    imagemelissa721:
    imageSquishy622:
    imagemelissa721:
    imageSquishy622:

Mine: I've said it before and I'll say it again... I despise cilantro.

Lame! ;-) That's almost as bad as the girl who said her FFFC was "I really can't stand March Madness."

And if you said it before, you need to come up with something different! :P 

Touche, my friend. Running out the door but the wheels are spinning, I'll be back with a good one.

I'm holding you to it!!!  

1. After months of careful consideration and research, I think the whole green tea/pom juice/especially pineapple core thing is crap. In a nutshell, I think it gives us something to cling to, so we feel like we're doing something proactive, but the odds of effectiveness are no better than chance.

I'm right there with you. I can't find a lick of actual, convincing research on this shizz. And yet I told Ricola that if she got pg w the POM and pineapple then I'd give it a chance, so I'm eating the god forsaken pineapple core this cycle.  

*** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    1 medicated TI cycle & 4 clomid IUIs = all BFNs
    June 2013 IVF #1 = 6 frosties + BFP!
    DS1 born 2/14

TTC #2 since December 2014
    May 2015 unassisted BFP ended in m/c at 7wks
    April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    August 2016 FET #3 = BFP!
    DS2 born 4/17
  • imagemelissa721:

I think cigarettes should be illegal.

Yes, I judge you for smoking. I sit upon my throne of judgment and I look down on you as you pollute the air that I breathe.

"Oh but I'm addicted waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh..." Well, who shoved the first cigarette into your mouth to begin with? 

I say make them illegal since it isn't feasible to send anyone who smokes to their own separate island of smokey doom.

Yes  All. Of. This!!

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • imagemelissa721:
    imagemireille86:

imagewilburbud:

I agree with the mercedes benz thing, but I'm actually going to disagree on the random drug tests.  I won't get into it, and obviously you've had experiences that have led you to that opinion, but my personal opinion/experience is that there are plenty of good families that need food stamps. 

Anyway, my unpopular opinion is significantly more shallow - I hate country songs about America and patriotism, but I love almost every other country song.  Weird, but true.  

I missed the part where she said the food stamps should not be given. 

The thing with food stamps and things like that is they are meant for people who have hit some hard times. Now if your H loses his job and you're having trouble putting food on the table, you absolutely deserve them. But if you're a drug addict who can't hold a job because you can't be away from your crack pipe long enough to get anything done, you don't deserve government assistance. 

I have to agree with you Mel. There are many families who need food stamps or other government help...for perhaps a short term. When my husband left/I kicked his sorry ass out. I needed help. I had a JOB, and I worked 6 days a week, busted my a$$. I had the kids in daycare (which was government assisted for vouchers), my ex DH did NOT pay child support. I had no choice but to swallow my pride and get food stamps. It was embarrassing and I felt ashamed. I hate that people are made to feel ashamed when food stamps are actually needed. I got myself on my feet with the help of the government...and stopped using them once I stopped needing the help. But people who spend all the money they have to buy drugs and such, should not be allowed to use our tax dollars and buy food. If you are that hard up on food that you need food stamps. Save your money from the drugs and buy your food...drugs are expensive, the money you spend on drugs could have been used for like 2 or more weeks worth of food for you. I would much rather fund my tax dollars on helping you get rehab help then to get food on your table...because at least then you come out ahead and I would feel my tax dollars are bettering society somehow.

My probably very unpopular opinion....I think that the US needs to come up with a better insurances for families. It is so stinkin expensive to carry insurance on a family of 4 or more. Especially through your work. Having an insurance with a high deductable is like not having insurance at all (I know this all too well). It causes those who are financially stable feeling like they need to get government help for medical assistance programs to help make sure they do not go poverty. (I know many families who have to, for these reasons...and they have people looking down their noses at them because they just had another child, or have go out to eat now and again.) It is not that these people cannot afford to feed their kids or support themselves...it just that they can't seem to keep up with a $400 a month insurance payments, not to mention paying out of pocket everything until they cover their deductable. Some of these families have their personal insurance and then medical assistance program as a secondary. I understand my husbands tax dollars are going to this, and I am ok with it...because they are good people, with good intentions who just need help because insurance is so expensive. But perhaps having a universal insurance would get them off any type of government assistance. 

Photobucket BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • imagekeyourtnee:

Eww. In my honest and possibly unpopular opinion, there is nothing more unattractive than a pot head. I think it smells disgusting and makes you look like a tool with your half opened and blood shot eyes.  Yes, I have smoked pot before in my life and I don't think it's any safer than having a glass of wine or two...

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • imageDaniellekrista:
    imagekeyourtnee:

Winning!

ETA: If there was a 1000% tax on only California's crop, it would make 2.1 billion a year. And, that does not include the $7 billion in savings to law enforcement and jail housing. 

I'd love to know where your stat of "saving law enforcement $7 billion and jail housing" comes from considering in most states posession of pot is a ticket *without* jail time assuming you are under a certain amount.   For example, in MO (where MH works as a police officer) if you are in posession of under 35 grams you get a ticket and go back to your day.  Where is the "savings" coming from again?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"