Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

If you haven't BF in awhile come in!

DD weaned about 2 weeks after her 1st birthday.  Just recently over this past week I will randomly get this feeling of fullness.  A feeling that I am about to have a let down. 

I've got total flap jacks now so no fullness whatsoever lol.  Do you still get random feelings like this even though you stopped quite some time ago?

Meeting her hero...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: If you haven't BF in awhile come in!

• I stopped BFing around 6 months and had that sensation randomly a few weeks ago. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ch3lsch3ls member

It's been about 3 months since I stopped BFing and for that first month I did feel a let down, so I would hop in the shower and self pump until just a little breast milk came out (you don't want to pump for a full 20 minutes or the milk will keep coming). I kept an eye on the "girls" making sure I wasn't there wasn't an infection or clotting milk duct. I then made an appt with my lactation consultant to make sure the "girls" were back to "normal". She said some moms (post-BFing) can still have a let down from time to time and it's good to release just a little to keep the milk ducts from clotted and then getting infected.

• Loading the player...
  • I've been having that a little since I got pregnant.  I didn't really notice it before, though.  I dried up at 10 months.
    www.mvstephenson.wordpress.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • We fully weaned about 2 months ago, and I do sometimes get that "rush" feeling and think my boobs have hardened, and then just realize I'm normal.

It is weird.

Um, yeah. The Bump be too crazy for pics of my kid.
  • i got this feeling for probably about 6-8 weeks and still leaked. i don't think i properly weaned though.
  • imageheatherlane:

We fully weaned about 2 months ago, and I do sometimes get that "rush" feeling and think my boobs have hardened, and then just realize I'm normal.

It is weird.

yes, yes.  this is exactly it!

Meeting her hero...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • JCMJCM member
    Nope, not me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"