November 2011 Moms
Options

Meeting Baby

I got my first ultrasound today.  It was cool to hear its heart beat and watch it move.  I giggled like an idiot and watched in awe.  My baby!  God is good and worthy of all the praise.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Meeting Baby

• Options
    Yay, its so exciting! I'm going to the doctor tomorrow again and I hope that I get an ultrasound too!
  • Options
    So happy for you and yes, God is good!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had an U/S at 10w6d also...it wasn't my first, but the first time we saw the baby move so I was giggling also. I had to stop though so they could get a pic of the baby, which was hard but I managed to stop laughing for a while. It's so exciting!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    so exciting!!! so glad you got to see your little one. my doctor doesn't do ultrasounds until 20 weeks
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats! Its an awesome feeling.
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Options

What a wonderful feeling!  I can't wait to go see our baby this Tuesday.  We saw him/her at 7 weeks, but he/she was just a little glow-worm at that point.  So happy for you ladies who have already seen your babies near the end of first tri! :)

"I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I'll go to it laughing."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"