3rd Trimester

Braxton Hicks

What do they feel like and how long do they last? I think I have been having them but maybe its just the baby moving around. I didn't have any with my son so I'm not really sure.

Re: Braxton Hicks

• What I am feeling is this. Cramping and tightness in my lower abdomen. It is umcomfortable but tolerable. I am more concerned or maybe just curious about the pain. I keep feeling sharp shooting pains in my lower regions. The only way I know to describe it is like someone is pressing in on my belly button and wiggling their finger around.
  • The pains you are feeling sound like round ligament pains.  The cramping and tightness sound like braxton hicks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine are NOT painful just yet it's simply uncomfortable though. It just feels like my uterus is squeezing together for a short period of time and then releasing. It happens maybe 5 times a day. I didn't realize it was even Braxton Hicks until I asked my doctor what that uncomfortable sensation was.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"