October 2011 Moms

Don't you hate it when...

You have to pee like no other, you go, feel great...5-10 minutes later you have to pee like you haven't gone in hours.

(Please add your "don't you hate it when") 

DS1 - 9/21/11
DS2 - 7/4/14
DS3 - 2/21/16
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

Re: Don't you hate it when...

• Oh I hate that!

Don't you hate it when you wake up to pee in the night, only to see that you cannot go back to sleep because your alarm is going to go off in less than an hour?! I HATE THAT! I alway hope that my night pee time is at least before 3am so I can go back to sleep for a few more hours!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • I love my husband dearly, but I truly hate it when he drinks out of the milk/ juice container. It makes me want to throttle him in the worst of ways.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • When you eat the one thing you've been literally dying to have, only to violently throw it up minutes later....then you're hungry all over again.
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • LCassLCass member
    imageElsa1984:

Oh I hate that!

Don't you hate it when you wake up to pee in the night, only to see that you cannot go back to sleep because your alarm is going to go off in less than an hour?! I HATE THAT! I alway hope that my night pee time is at least before 3am so I can go back to sleep for a few more hours!

This happens to me almost every single day during the week!  I wake up once around 1 or 2, but then again at 6 when the alarm is set for 6:30 or 7.  It makes me so sad.  I usually try to ignore it and go back to sleep and end up having to get up 10 minutes later anyway.

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• imagehueraangel78:
    When you eat the one thing you've been literally dying to have, only to violently throw it up minutes later....then you're hungry all over again.

This! And I add...don't you hate it when you pick what you eat based on how it will feel coming back up? Ick!

• Don't you hate it when you break down to take something for nausea, only for it to cause crippling constipation?
  • I hate it when I feel like my bladder is about to explode only to barely have any pee come out when I finally go.

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • imagenewmomma72:

imagehueraangel78:
    When you eat the one thing you've been literally dying to have, only to violently throw it up minutes later....then you're hungry all over again.

This! And I add...don't you hate it when you pick what you eat based on how it will feel coming back up? Ick!

Ugh.  This.  I'm not getting sick as much now and had popcorn for a snack yesterday.  Did NOT make for a fun second appearance when it came back up Tongue Tied

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrs. Mo:
    I hate it when I feel like my bladder is about to explode only to barely have any pee come out when I finally go.

this! and then have to go again 10 minutes later. 

• Don't you hate it when you eat something and get pretty full... then 10 or 15 minutes later you are STILL hungry?! Drives me nuts. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My little CHD warrior. Born 9/29/11. Got his new heart 10/20/11

BLOG :] & Shaping Up Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imagethelastingers:
    Don't you hate it when you eat something and get pretty full... then 10 or 15 minutes later you are STILL hungry?! Drives me nuts. 

I will go from being uncomfortably full to starving in about 20 minutes. It's ridiculous. I don't eat when that happens, because I know there physically can't be room for anymore food, but dear god is it annoying.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagethelastingers:
    Don't you hate it when you eat something and get pretty full... then 10 or 15 minutes later you are STILL hungry?! Drives me nuts. 

this! i hate when i have this huge craving for something big and i make it then it does fill me up what so ever!!!! uhg!

• Don't you hate it when you can't find anything to wear because nothing fits right!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"