So I had a NST this morning to make sure everything is alright with LO. Still only barely a fingertip dialated! She looked just fine according to the monitors, so unless these persistent BH contractions turn into something I "get" to wait until and induction on Thursday. I am sooooooooo done being pregnant! I'm am so glad she's healthy and everything but I wish she would just decide that she wants more room and come out already.
My MW is putting in a Cook catheter tomorrow night, did any of you moms get one/ have any luck with it? I'm hoping maybe a little dialation will be all this little girl needs to get things going.