Babies: 6 - 9 Months

WFL?

Thinking about swim classes with DD has me thinking I ought to pay a little more attention to what I'm eating.  I work in a suburban area with basically every chain imaginable at my disposal.  Any suggestions for something delicious and nutritious?

ETA: connection between swimming and eating = wearing a swimsuit in public

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WFL?

• imageGenevieve_kris:

Thinking about swim classes with DD has me thinking I ought to pay a little more attention to what I'm eating.  I work in a suburban area with basically every chain imaginable at my disposal.  Any suggestions for something delicious and nutritious?

Ha swimming makes me hungry. I am having subway.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm having turkey/swiss on a wheat sandwich bagel, string cheese, and chips.

Not the healthiest of lunches, but good!

• Loading the player...
  • Cinnamon Cheerios w/ 1% milk. Delish.
  • imageemilydholmes1:
    imageGenevieve_kris:

Ha swimming makes me hungry. I am having subway.

Yummmmm....

I really do love a good salad. With some hard boiled egg, a little cheese, sunflower seeds, mushroom, tomato, avocado, pepper, and really delicious deep greens. The dressing sort of depends on my mood though. I love me some hidden valley, but I have a cheddar chipotle and a lemon pepper vinaigrette. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A 100 calorie pack of cheese cubes and baby carrots.

I'm trying to fit in a specific pair of jeans.

Life sucks...well lunch sucks at least.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"