September 2011 Moms

I think I felt something fluttering last night...

Today is my 4 months, and I've heard that you can feel movement early, so last night, I was in bed, reading a book, and I think I felt something fluttering...now I was overfull from supper, but it felt like something in right part of my midsection...I'm just wondering if I imagined it, because I am a bit overweight, and I shouldn't be feeling anything yet, I don't think...

Re: I think I felt something fluttering last night...

• I felt mine on the right side of my midsection also.  I am overweight and was surprised to feel movement so soon.  I was on day 1 of my 18th week.  I have been feeling movement for a couple days now!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm pretty sure I'm overweight now, I was at the high end of normal PP. I was on my way home from church on Sunday and I'm pretty sure I felt movement. I'm 17 weeks today.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It's not too early.  I felt my DD undeniably by about 16-17 weeks.  The movements were always the same and in the same spot. 

I am already feeling this one too.  Granted it's pretty sporadic but it happens daily and is always in the exact same spot.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I too am overweight and for the past two nights when I lay down to read, I have thought I felt something, but I can't tell for sure.  Its been in the same spot.  I'm 15 weeks.

• I'm pretty jealous! 18 weeks, and can't feel a thing! Every time I think I've felt something I chalk it up to just being a gas bubble! hah! Not sure what to feel for or where to feel for it...so that doesnt help. Oh well! I'm sure within a couple weeks I'll be sure!!
    BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am feeling the same thing! The first time was about a week ago when I was almost 16 weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I mentioned it to my doctor today, and she confirmed!  It was baby, not gas!  Yay!  I didn't expect it so soon, but I found I had to be really still, and it was pretty faint...I can't wait to feel it again, and for the movements to be more frequent!  <3  Motherhood rocks!
  • If it's in the same spot, it's probably baby!  Congrats!  :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"