Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Live From Labor and Delivery...

2»

Re: Live From Labor and Delivery...

• Your story has made me cry to know there are still selfless people out there who could do something so amazingly beautiful for your friends and your child.

Your strength is remarkable, I am so impressed by you.

T&P for your continued strength while you recover, and for your friends and baby M, that all are well.

Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Wow, you are such a wonderful and strong person! I'm glad you had a smooth labor and delivery. What a beautiful gift you are giving to your friends. I admire you. I hope things continue to go smoothly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Reading your story has made me tear up. I admire your strength and love you have for Marissa and your friends. To be able to give the gift of life is amazing. Truly amazing.
  • You are truly wonderful. This is the most selfless thing a person can do for another. What strength you have, and love. Bless you and your whole family, along with your friend.
    Effing crazy people.
  • I'm so glad to hear you had a smooth delivery, and I hope you have a speedy recovery both physically and emotionally. You truly are amazing :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers www.foreverfactor.blogspot.com
  • imageanabell0920:
    What an amazing gift! I pray for a easy delivery, a healthy baby and for your time of grief to be small. Good luck!

Ana said it so well. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Your story has brought tears of joy to my eyes. Your selfless is truly remarkable. Wishing you a speedy recovery and many blessing for you, Marissa and your friends.
  • Congrats on being awesome!  I'm happy that you and baby are both healthy and that L & D was "easy".  Welcome to the world, Marissa.
  • Sending you so many thoughts and prayers for what I'm sure will be a hard next few days.  You are such a strong mama and are doing the best thing for your family, as well as giving your friends the best gift in the world.  I'll be thinking of you.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • you are incredibly strong! I'm glad it went well. lots of T&P for you and your family!
  • Congrats! I am so happy that everything went smoothly.  I am sending great thoughts that the next few weeks are as easy for you and your family.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"