August 2011 Moms

Which Shower Dress?

Re: Which Shower Dress?

• I personally think the long dress is pretty formal for a shower,  but I guess that depends on what kind of shower you are having.  I went with a spring-y sun dress because I was having a casual shower.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • yeah it's a casual shower but the dress is cotton so it's not really formal...so torn between the two!
  • Loading the player...
  • I like the one in the link better!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I definitely love the second dress more, but I agree that it is a bit dressy for just a shower.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Round 1, C 18 months =) Round 2! TTC #2, Cycle 1 image Oversharer extraordinaire:Blog
  • I'm with them--the 2nd is my fav. if you are having a dressy shower!! :))
  • I absolutely adore the long purple one! That is a hot dress.. I may have to invest..
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • The second, longer one -- no question about it.  That is a stunning dress.  The other one is more common.  You need to stand out like a hot mama on your special day :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like the first one. 
  • The long one is so cute! I don't think it looks too formal. Then again I can't get enough of the maxi dress look :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I say the longer one for sure. It's definitely not "too formal". I found a similar one for one for one of my showers too. I'm not a fan of the neckline on the shorter one. You need to stand out at your shower anyways! It's your fun day! Be a star!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • LOVE the long dress, that is beautiful! 
  • this! With some great jewelry!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Love the long dress but i think it's too formal for a baby shower. With your red hair, i think the blue, shorter dress will be perfect!
                                             Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker CafeMom Tickers
  • imagekjuryfl:
    I absolutely adore the long purple one! That is a hot dress.. I may have to invest..

Yes 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Short one reminds me more of a shower dress.  And I love the color.
  • I think they're both cute, but I think I prefer the long one. It does seem a little formal but if you say it's cotton then maybe it's not - but I would consider dressing it down a little (ie. instead of gold stilettos go for something a little more toned down). 
    BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I love the long dress, in fact I kind of want it myself! Great pick! It looks so comfortable and easy to move and mingle in too. Plus the color is great.

GL! Let us know what you decide. :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • The long purple one. Be the star you are sister!!!

I really want that dress now Cool

• I say long - it's not cute to try and open gifts while pregnant with a short dress on.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I LOVE the second dress. It's gorgeous!
  • I def like the first one better.  To me the 2nd one looks super dressy. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • I think the long dress is absolutely beautiful! The short one is wonderful also and a little less formal, depending on what you feel like wearing.

Also, is it just me or is that necklace gorgeous!? I've been looking on that website for like 30 minutes now! 

This kind of love is what I dreamed about ~6.4.10~
  • I LOVE the 2nd one.  Where is it from?

ETA:  Nevermind, ASOS.  Should have known!  They have great dresses.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C July 17, 2006, December 25, 2006, March 13, 2010 & August 2010
  • I really like the first one :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"