June 2011 Moms

baby constantly has the hiccups!!

Is anyone else feeling this all the time?  I know it's normal for the baby to have hiccups, but the past couple of days I've felt them like 3 times a day!  They only last for about 10 minutes, but they definitely feel like hiccups.. not like regular kicks.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: baby constantly has the hiccups!!

• I feel like he gets them at least a couple times a day. Not a big deal I don't think.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I usually feel them about 2x a day.
  • Loading the player...
  • once or twice a day i feel them.... 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I usually feel them about 2 times a day as well.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagehelenejr:
    once or twice a day i feel them.... 

Same here for baby B only. Baby A has only had them once.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yep, multiple times a day for sure. My LO is head down and I know exactly when she has them because it always feels the exact same.
  • imageRachel5782:
    Is anyone else feeling this all the time?  I know it's normal for the baby to have hiccups, but the past couple of days I've felt them like 3 times a day!  They only last for about 10 minutes, but they definitely feel like hiccups.. not like regular kicks.

Everything feels the same to me - I have no idea when I'm being kicked vs when the baby is just moving vs when the baby might be hiccuping.  I feel so clueless. 

• 3 times a day doesn't seem bad at all! The first time i felt them was last night and it lasted for about 2 hours, which kinda had me worried. Today the baby has been hiccupping atleast 6 times already and it's only 3pm. Luckily, not for 2 hours this time, only for about 10 mins at a time.

Luckily I have my ultrasound tomorrow afternoon so I can find out the gender and ask my Dr about cord compression

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"