April 2011 Moms
Options

Vent: Post-date 4th-timer... REALLY???

I'm a 4th-time mom. LO has been "dropped" for weeks, and I was due yesterday. UGH. Yeah, "dropped" doesn't mean much at all. My midwife keeps acting all surprised that I haven't delivered yet. Tongue Tied I would LOVE for the new moon/storm systems/due date thing to stinkin' kick in already! For all your sakes, I hope your LO's aren't stubborn. Smile My older kids are soooo excited to meet their baby brother that it's heartbreaking to tell them every morning that little brother decided to wait one more night... DH's pretty down-in-the-mouth that our LO isn't here yet, too. He's so adorable--he wants to meet LO, too! He's one of those daddies that have a hard time "connecting" with LO before their born, but it's love at first sight when they finally emerge. Big Smile Have I mentioned that we're both super-planner-types and don't play waiting games very well??? *sigh* Our hospital bag has been packed for a month and in the car for a couple of weeks, already. If you have spare labor dust, could you send me some? Thanks. Smile

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image

Re: Vent: Post-date 4th-timer... REALLY???

• Options
    Overdue with #4?!  Wow, I know these LO arrive when they are good and ready, but I would've thought #4 would certainly arrive before the EDD.  But what do I know!  Hope things get moving for you and your family.  The adult members in my family are eager, so I can only imagine how excited your other children must be.  Here's wishing you lots of good luck and labor dust!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yeah, that's what I thought, too! Thanks for the labor dust! Smile
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definitely sending tons of labor vibes your way !! It must be frustrating ! Hopefully your LO decides to make his entrance soon.
  • Options
    Thanks! I've been contracting alllll day, but it hasn't gotten to the "head to the birth center" point yet. Sad Ornery little stinker! So much for all those stories about going faster with each kid... Stick out tongue
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"