I took my first round of Clomid 100mg in February. I started my period in March and went to the doctor for a pre-Clomid ultrasound to begin the second round. She found a large ovarian cyst, and said we could not continue until I got my perdiod next month (hoping it would go away on its own). Cyst ruptured on Monday, and doctor said period should come soon after.....still waiting.
I am wondering if I should not take Clomid and switch to something else? Doctor said more than likely Clomid hyperstimulated me which caused cyst.
Also, question for anyone who took Clomid.......Did you ovulate from both ovaries while on the med or did you ovulate from one ovary or the other?