Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Has anyone ever used Parent's Choice (Walmart) baby wipes?

We're running out and usually buy Up and Up, which we love, but we won't be going up to Target any time soon, and we're about to go on a trip.  I'm going to Walmart tomorrow.  Are Parent's Choice okay?  I want to say that I may have used them before because one of the kids I watch brought them and they stuck together and literally had to be torn apart, which was a pain, but I'm not sure if it really was Parent's Choice or some other brand. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Has anyone ever used Parent's Choice (Walmart) baby wipes?

• Options

I like Parent's Choice because they are durable and they are perfect if you are using a travel wipes case in your diaper bag as they are not interweaved together. It can also be a bad thing but I buy them strictly for travel.

I do prefer Up & Ups though.

• Options
    they aren't fold accordian style, so you have to grab one separate each time. When you grab one out, the next one doesn't pop up like other brands do. Does that make sense?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    KT05KT05 member
    Yes it gave my little girl a terrible rash! My fault for having a cheap "these are just as good" moment.
  • Options
    The alcohol, fragance free Parent's choice are the only wipes that don't give my son a rash.  We love them
  • Options

We use the walmart equate brand.  They are by the qtips in the shampoo area instead of by the baby stuff at our store.  They say compare to Huggies and they are thick like huggies, but three times as many for half the price!  I love them.

1ht

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The price is right, they work well. I agree with the post above though that Target's Up & Ups are better. 
  • Options
    We used them once on my older DD and for some reason, they gave her a bad rash. So we don't use them anymore.
    Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• Options
    I find them annoying because the next one doesn't pop up when you use them. Doesn't seem like a big deal, but when you're trying to hold up a baby who's blown out their diaper it's a real pain in the butt.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Okay, fromt hese comments, I am pretty sure I have used these before with the girl I watch.  I hated them because you had to tear each one apart and it was a real pain to not be able to just grab one of them.  We have 2 refills left, so hopefully that's enough to last through our trip.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"