Babies: 0 - 3 Months

BF'ing moms - AF returned?

I'm only 5wks pp. :-( I was hoping for a few more months at least. Anyone else's come back this soon even when you ebf?
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BF'ing moms - AF returned?

• Mine came back around 6w pp and I had another one around 11w pp. I'm EBF and on the mini-pill.
  • Nope--I EBFed and got the Mirena around 6 weeks. Didn't have AF til I had it removed 2 years later. Lucky and/or I recommend Mirena!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Is it heavy or just spotting?  Anything under 6wks can still be pp bleeding.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I didnt get mine back with my dd til she was 18 months. Since Im tandem nursing I doubt itll be anytime soon for me. Wink
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yep, got it back at 5 weeks PP. I'm not even on any BC (which can cause bleeding). I've already had my 2nd period.

And flowerchild, I'm tandem nursing too. Hopefully you don't have my bad luck. Wink 

Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• imageABizzity:
    Is it heavy or just spotting?  Anything under 6wks can still be pp bleeding.  

It's pretty decent. I had fully stopped bleeding for two weeks, plus I've got the cramps (though they don't seem as bad as I remember). I also had a suspicion in the last week or so that I was ovulating.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ah yes, the return of AF!I had the pp bleeding for 6 weeks and at week 10, I bled again. I truly thought something was wrong and called my doctor. Can I just say how distraught I was? I had 9 blissful months without and here I am, exclusively breastfeeding and I am one of the lucky ones who gets to see AF each month....again! It never stopped LO from nursing though! I EBF until he was 1 - yay me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"