August 2011 Moms

nausea still?

Sometimes I still have nausea in the morning or evening! Am I alone??

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: nausea still?

• NO! lol....you are not alone! and I'm glad to know that I'm not alone. It's not like it was the first 3 months (thank goodness) but seriously by now I thought I'd be feeling great like so many of the other women.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Yeah it still gets me once and awhile. I'm about done with it!

• I still have it as well. I dont notice it though since I have been taking 1/2 a Unisom and a B6 vitamin at bed time. It helps greatly with the nausea!
    God Bless you!!!
    Proud Mommy of Olivia and Alaina

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• yes!  I still vomit at least once a day.  I have tried prescriptions, home remedies, old wives tales....you name it, I tried it.

• You are definitely not alone.  I don't feel nauseous every day, but every other day, on average, I'll have one or two moments when I just need to sit down or things could go downhill fast, lol.

// I love you too. //

• I have had hyperemesis since 6 weeks and unfortunately it is still here.  I have actually been able to eat a few things this week like jello and applesauce and have kept it down.  I am on IV nutrition and still on a zofran pump.  I was hoping it would have lessened by now.  It does suck. 
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Suesse2009:
    I have had hyperemesis since 6 weeks and unfortunately it is still here.  I have actually been able to eat a few things this week like jello and applesauce and have kept it down.  I am on IV nutrition and still on a zofran pump.  I was hoping it would have lessened by now.  It does suck. 

Wow! My heart goes out to you, seriously, I just have some nausea that usually leaves for most of the day.  It will be worth it when the baby comes, though, hang in there!  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Not alone.  I'm nauseous every single day, usually all day long.
  • You are not alone. Mine sneaks up on me though, the other day Dh was eating a burger while we were driving and he had to pull over so I could throw up on the side of the highway!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • image marensunshine:

image Suesse2009:
    I have had hyperemesis since 6 weeks and unfortunately it is still here.  I have actually been able to eat a few things this week like jello and applesauce and have kept it down.  I am on IV nutrition and still on a zofran pump.  I was hoping it would have lessened by now.  It does suck. 

Wow! My heart goes out to you, seriously, I just have some nausea that usually leaves for most of the day.  It will be worth it when the baby comes, though, hang in there!  

Thanks :-)  One of the things getting me through this is knowing that it won't last forever and in the end we get a great baby :-)

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @marensunshine - oh I feel for you girl! You're half way there though... and that baby is the best reward EVER for stinky marathon pregnancies.

I'm 19wks 4ds and am still pukey. Post-nasal drip is complicating that - it makes it so much worse! With my daughter I was congested the whole pregnancy, and this is my second sinus infection. Anyone else?