Inland Empire Babies
Options

Saying Hi: New to Pregnancy & The Bump :-)

Hello!

Im Jessie, my hubby and I have just found out that we are expecting our first child (5 weeks pregnant, due Nov. 19th).  We are so excited, and nervous, and every other emotion. 

I'm new to The Bump, I posted a little on The Nest but not much.  I am looking forward to the months to come and sharing our experiences and advice with one another.  Although since I am completely new to all of this I dont know how much advice I will be able to offer :-).

See you around the message boards! 

Jessie Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Saying Hi: New to Pregnancy & The Bump :-)

• Options

Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome!

It seems like just yesterday we found out I was pregnant.  I can't believe that DS is almost 7 months old!  Time flies so fast when you have a LO, it's incredible.

GL to you and please post here when you can, the IE board is so slow!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats on your pg...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Congratulations!

I have to completely agree that time will just fly by! Your pregnancy may seem slow now but it will definitely pick up and before you know it your LO will be here. Then time just gets thrown into warp speed from there on out.

Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Options
    Congratulations! My DS was born Nov 28th so I guess they're be about a year apart. :)  A very H&H 9 months to you! We're here if you have any questions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"