2nd Trimester

diaper bags that hook onto strollers

So my Skip Hop bag was cancelled by the company I ordered it from after waiting for 2 mos. Grr!  Does anyone know other brands that hook onto strollers?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: diaper bags that hook onto strollers

• Our chicco one does.  We used it today at the zoo.  I love it!
  • Skip Hop makes a line for Target. I got mine there and love that it clips on. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the JJ Cole Mode diaper bag. Got it at BRU.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3368906&searchURL=false 

• I registered for a Ju-Ju-Be bag and they sell stroller clips separately.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love my go gaga bag.  It has straps to hook it onto the stroller and an ergonomic strap for carrying it.  It's awesome.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickera>
  • imagermj80:

any bag can be hooked to the stroller if it has durable rings at the edges (you know the ones that connect the strap to the diaper bag)...all you need is a couple of carabiners.

this. and pretty much every quality diaper bag company makes something for their bags if you want it to match.

• What about a different Skip Hop bag?  We're going to get the Bento, it hooks onto strollers (and has a snack compartment on the bottom).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    We'll always remember our angel baby: BFP 9/24/10, M/C 10/23/10 8w4d
  • depends on the stroller too.  my skip hop bag hooked on to the graco snap and go, but not the combi stroller we use now.  I bought a mommy hook.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"