When DH and I got pregnant with our DD, we said that if she was a girl, we would let it be a surprise at the birth with our 3rd (because at that point, we would already have one of each).
So...now we have DS and DD and #3 on the way...and DH says he doesn't know if he wants to wait. I know what he means, we are excited and a part of me wants to find out when possible! But another part of me is thinking that this may be our only chance to have that kind of surprise at birth...and we DO already have anything we would need for a boy or a girl!
DH and I have always felt like it was a surprise either way, you just find out sooner if you find out during an ultrasound. But I've read things about people who have done it both ways and they say it's a great experience. Any thoughts?
Also, for those who are Team Green, how did you ultimately decide this and what did you do if DH did want to know? (BTW, I think DH would give it away if he knew and I didn't).