Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Loveys

Has your LO found a lovey yet? DS has a recieving blanky he absolutely adores.

Re: Loveys

• Options
    Not really. Abby has a few animals that she likes but -- if we're honest with ourselves -- what she really likes is sucking on the tags attached to the butts of the animals.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Uh yeah! It's me!

Lol, no he hasn't really gotten attached to one thing yet. We cover him with a Taggies blanket every night and he plays with the tags. That's about it though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageChrissieW3:
    Not really. Abby has a few animals that she likes but -- if we're honest with ourselves -- what she really likes is sucking on the tags attached to the butts of the animals.

DD#1 has a blanket that she sleeps with every night and she sucks on the tag all of the time!  It's so gross.  She ends up sucking on the corner of the blanket too and no matter how many times I wash it, it's still dirty. 

• Options
    N will always go for her wocket before anything else.guess she's a suess fan.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Right now her hands seem to be the only thing she's interested in at all. They are always in her mouth. She doesn't even really want to play with anything else. She even falls asleep with her fingers in her mouth.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagekathiegarrett:

Uh yeah! It's me!

Lol, no he hasn't really gotten attached to one thing yet. We cover him with a Taggies blanket every night and he plays with the tags. That's about it though.

I feel so stupid ... I forgot the tag thing was normal behavior!

We have to get DD one of these. She is seriously obsessed with the tags on anything she gets.

What is the deal with babies and tags?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageChrissieW3:
    imagekathiegarrett:

Uh yeah! It's me!

I feel so stupid ... I forgot the tag thing was normal behavior!

We have to get DD one of these. She is seriously obsessed with the tags on anything she gets.

What is the deal with babies and tags?

It's the simple things I guess. Same thing with cats and boxes.

He loves his Taggies stuff. We have two blankets and a plush rattle. That many tags on something may send her over the edge!

• Options
    DS LOVES his little Tigger doll that he got. He chomps on it like crazy... Totally like his mommy (Tigger is my FAVORITE!!)
  • Options
    His fingers. He takes his pointer and middle finger and sucks on them all.day.long. I bought him a crinkle elephant hoping he will take to it. We'll see!
    imageimage
    Breleigh & Mason
  • Options
    I bought 2 pooh bear blankies just alike on clearance for $4 while I was pregnant at walmart. Her daddy was a blankie baby so I wanted to have 2 just alike so while 1 is being washed we have a back up. Well DD has fell in love with them. I lost one the other day and I accidentally missed a bib in her laundry that should have been in her lingerie bag & it velcroed to the satin side of the other one. I went the next day to the 2 businesses where I could have lost the blankie & found it in the parking lot. No tears but it had some black on it from tires. I wound up giving her the one that is messed up b/c she always sleeps with it. I took the lost one to a dry cleaners & they said they could restore it & when that is done I'm dropping off the other one to have the satin replaced. Bad thing is, walmart no longer carries them but I have found it on ebay for $20-$30. But trying not to have to order them. Bumping from my blackberry.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ronan has a lion with crinkle paper in the feet, squeakers in the hands and a rattle in the body that he just recently discovered is awesome. He loves to nom the feet and listen to them crinkle. I've been wanting to find a back up but I can't find them anywhere and they were a gift.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Xander has an Eyeore that has crinkle ears that he loves to chew on. He really likes crinkle noises. He also sleeps with his musical seahorse. He has gloworms too that he likes because of the faces. Anything with big eyes. he likes to try and grab the eyes.
  • Options
    Their taggy blankets. They go to bed with them every night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"