Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

do you still use the top instert in pack n play?

my LO is about 16 lbs... wondering if i should still use the top level on it ( the bassinet i think) or if i should just let him chill at the bottom and play while momma cooks :)  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: do you still use the top instert in pack n play?

• Options
    Ours is a chicco, and has a 15lb weight limit on the bassinet part. DD is only ~14lbs, but we will take the bassinet out soon.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over, it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Unknown

Married 3-1-08  |  Nathan 11-24-08  |  Kaelyn 11-30-10  |  Alicia  8-17-13

• Options
    Yeah but I probably shouldn't.  I guess in my mind I want to believe that she's still a newborn, even though she's tipping the scales at 17lbs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We stopped using it around 15 pounds since ours has a 16 pound limit. He doesn't seem to notice or care that he is closer to the ground. Actually he likes it better that he can see the t.v. if it is on.
  • Options
    We have a PnP mini crib...the bassinet insert covers the whole top of the PnP and it's okay to use it up til 35 lbs!  Obviously I won't use it that long, but since he can't sit up on his own, we still use it!
    imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hunter is right at 16 pounds, and we still use it. I didn't really think about the weight limit. I guess I need to check on that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"