2nd Trimester

Anyone's nausea get worse right before 2nd tri

I have felt nausea on and off most of the day and night since Wednesday.  Usually it comes just at night.  I have also been getting tired more lately.  I don't remember this with my daughter.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone's nausea get worse right before 2nd tri

• ME! Felt a little sick on and off until about 11 weeks. For the last 2-3 weeks, I just feel sick ALL THE TIME. Luckily, I still have not actually thrown up {{knock on wood}}, but I'm ready to feel good for more than a 2 minute stretch! I just keep reminding myself that it's all for a good cause.
    TTC for 3 years. Finally successful after 5 IUIs and 2 cycles of IVF. Our amazing twins were born 5 weeks early on 8/16/11. Found out April 2012 that our di/di twins are ID.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I too had this happen! I am just now starting to feel a little bit better and I am already in the second trimester. Hang in there :) Its a pain but soooo worth it as you already know. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't have any m/s to speak of until week 11.  It lasted from wk11 to about wk14, being sick constantly and getting sick any where from 7-10 times a day.  Thankfully it has died down
  • Yes, I starting taking Zofran around week 12, still feeling sick too.

Dylan Sophia 06.04.09 - Elijah Alexander 04.25.10 - 04.25.10 - Sullivan Thomas 09.06.11 - Calvin Douglas 08.06.13 - Baby GIRL Due 07.01.15!
    Elijah's Story: Embracing Elijah
    My blog: Midwest Chaos

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yes, it got incredibly worse as soon as I hit week 10 and didn't get better until around week 16 (and a Zofran prescription). Hang in there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • i'm third tri, but i am lurking. guilty. but anyway, i was sick the entire first trimester, and the whole first month of the second. here i am 31 weeks and yay me i'm sick again! 
    it doesn't stay gone forever i'm afraid. but then again its not the same for everyone. i hope no one has it the way i have had it. i'd never wish this evil upon anyone :(
  • imageMinnieM:
    Yes, it got incredibly worse as soon as I hit week 10 and didn't get better until around week 16

Me too. Week 12 was by far the worst. It started to get better around 14-15 but didn't disappear until 16.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• man do i hear ya. this is #3 for me and I am sick as a dog. I am 16 wks and feel terrible. I still wake up puking, go to bed sick and am so over all the nausea.
  • Yes!  Anytime I am hungry, I feel like I'm about to puke.  I never had m/s so I thought I was in the clear for nausea...I was wrong!  I started feeling that way at 12 weeks and still feeling it at 14
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes, I got really sick week 12 & 13, 2-3 days in a row.  Feeling much better now and hoping that holds out. 

Hang in there.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"