Babies: 6 - 9 Months

DD might need glasses :(

One of DD's puples does it own thing. I dont believe she has a lazy eye but one puple is slow and does not dilate like the other.  The good thing is that it most probably can be corrected and she wont need glasses later!

Re: DD might need glasses :(

• Hopefully it will only be temporary. It's better to get it under control now.  Good luck!  If she still needs glasses later as an adult, there is always lasik surgery. 
    DSC_2211

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm sorry you have to deal with that, but FWIW I think glasses on babies are freaking adorable.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagescoutkate:
    I'm sorry you have to deal with that, but FWIW I think glasses on babies are freaking adorable.

I will second that. My brother wore glasses from when he was only a few months old and he was always the cutest kid wherever he went.

That being said, I hope your DD doesn't need them and that it's only a temporary thing going on. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My DD just got glasses two weeks ago, and I was pleasantly surprised by how cute some of the frames for babies are.  It's been a bit of a pain trying to get her used to them, but it's really not that bad.  And she is seriously cute with them on (see below).  Best of luck!

Annabel's specs

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"