Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

I hate you baby shots!

DS had his 6 month shots yesterday.  At about 2am last night he woke up crying.  He was BURNING UP!  I gave him tylenol and got him back to sleep.  He was running a low grade fever all day today.  I think that it's finally gone, but he's still feeling like crap.  If he's still feeling bad tomorrow, then I'm gonna call the peds office.  Would have called this afternoon, but they were closed.  Sad
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I hate you baby shots!

• Options
    Every time my DS gets shots he runs a fever for at least 2 days...I hate it. Hopefully by morning he will be better!
  • Options
    Thanks, I hate seeing my little man so miserable.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I HATE it when Mathieu gets his shots to. He will be such a big brave boy during and the day of his shots but the for the next two days or so he always gets a decent fever, throws up, and is super cranky! 

I hope he feels better soon!  

Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    I hope he gets better soon! The 6 month shots were definitely the worst ones yet. DS didn't get a fever after the 2 month or 4 month shots, but this time he had a fever of 102.9 and also got a bad cough. I took him back to the pediatrician and it turned out he had croup as well. So he ended up being sick for like 5 days, it was miserable!
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"