Multiples

Baby A in breech position

I had an ultrasound yesterday and baby A is in the breech position. Baby B is head down. At my appointment two weeks prior they were both head down. I know that they move around a lot but I am just wondering, at what point do they stay in the position they are in?

My Dr. told me it's too early to start thinking c-section but we will know by the next couple appointments and make a decision from there. 

TIA! 

I forgot to add: I am 29 weeks.  

IVF Twins...two boys! Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Baby A in breech position

• My doc told me that they can move up until you deliver, so there is always hope. My baby A moved from head down to breech at around 34 weeks and stayed that way, so it was a c-section for me.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 008
  • Baby A has always been head down for me.  Baby B was Transverse at 21w and has been breech since about 26w. After my u/s yesterday (32w) I would be quite surprised if he or she managed to flip...it's so crowded in there...but I know it's possible. 
  • Loading the player...
  • At 38 weeks my breech baby moved into a head down position. They didn't know until they opened me up during the c-section. So if it is important to you to have a vaginal delivery, demand an ultrasounds the day you go in.
    www.twinsietown.com
  • At my 28 wk appt my baby A was breech and B was transverse and my Dr. didn't think they'd move at that point because they were already pretty tight, so we scheduled my c-section for 38wk2d and they never changes positions over those 10 weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • not only did my breech baby flip to head down at 37 weeks, but she was baby A for most of my pregnancy until my baby B took the first out position. 
  • Mine didn't change positions from 24w on.  Both were breech and perfectly happy that way!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My Baby A flipped to vertex around 28w and stayed that way. Baby B kept flipping back and forth between breech and vertex right up until delivery.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • My doula suggested this website for helping to "turn" babies head down using various stretching and positions. It might be worth a try before your next few appointments.

https://spinningbabies.com/spinning-babies-and/twins

• My baby B kept flipping every other day all the way up until delivery. The day before delivery he was head down, at delivery he was breech again!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"