December 2010 Moms

Evie doesn't like strangers

Twice now, I've handed her to someone she doesn't know (one of the student assistants at work and a daycare teacher at the center my older kids go to after school) and both times she cried. She was fine when they gave her back to me.

Anyone else's LO do this yet?

Re: Evie doesn't like strangers

• image flgirl79:

Twice now, I've handed her to someone she doesn't know (one of the student assistants at work and a daycare teacher at the center my older kids go to after school) and both times she cried. She was fine when they gave her back to me.

Aw, now I feel even more special that she didn't cry with me!

we call turtle the "hot potato" because everyone passes him around. He has no problem with strangers.

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• image canthardlywait426:
    image flgirl79:

we call turtle the "hot potato" because everyone passes him around. He has no problem with strangers.

I love that nn!! Ezra definitely doesn't care if a stranger is holding him, he's good with new people.  he does cry when my H's youngest brother (he's 10) holds him and when H's grandma holds him. haha I think they just make him nervous.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • image babyonthebrain2010:
    image canthardlywait426:
    image flgirl79:

I love that nn!! Ezra definitely doesn't care if a stranger is holding him, he's good with new people.  he does cry when my H's youngest brother (he's 10) holds him and when H's grandma holds him. haha I think they just make him nervous.

Maci too. She is pretty good with most everyone, but everytime SO's niece and nephew try and hold her, she screams. I don't blame her, I would scream too :)

formerly meghankinley

December 2010 Siggy Challenge: Best Buds!

Photobucket image Photobucket
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Ava doesn't do it yet. In a weird way i kind of want her to for some people. I kind of don't like her passed around to everyone in the room so it would be a good reason to keep her with me or DH.
  • A is pretty much fine with everyone, he'll stare at them like "ummm, and yooou are???"
    image image
  • My Evie is starting to do the same thing!  (It must be that all Evies do it at the same time).  I don't think it's a "stranger danger" thing yet, I think it's more that she seems to be more aware of her surroundings and doesn't like to be passed around as much anymore.  She's much happier to lay on a blanket or sit in a seat and "join" the conversation.
  • Avery started this in the last couple weeks! I thought it was a fluke, but nope! He'd scream bloody murder until I was holding him again. In a way I kinda thought it was cuuuute. But in a way it can be hard when he won't let anyone else hold him.
  • Awww :*(

W tends to welcome the "break" from staring at his moms face.

Tons of :y for my girl PappsMcgee (It's a GIRL!)!

Love, love, love for hhb, mdluv, & 3T!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards